İlkay Gündoğan

AfricanBavarian

We'll see about it, Gundogan will be obviously an improvement but they have many injuries just to count one player only. I don't think they will meet, but anyway.

Hummels, Schmelzer, Sahin, and Bender are expected back by the start of the second half of the season. The only player they will miss is Subotic who is out for the season. So their injury problem will be good come the UCL round of 16...

Alarcón

Gündogan might be one of many injured players, but he is arguably the most important one, along with Hummels.

Moe

powered by;
Barcelona met several times with the agents (his father and uncle) of Dortmund's Ilkay Gundogan (23). They want him to replace Xavi. [bild]
If Xavi is in fact leaving to the MLS, I think Gundogan would be a great replacement

Die Bayern

Would he choose us over Real? :sherlock: He seems a decent guy so perhaps yes.

I'd prefer him joining you guys than that circus at the capital. At least with Barcelona he will feel more valued and won't be thrown away when a new flashy midfielder becomes available.

He'd be amazing for you in my opinion, but I still hold little hope he chooses to remain at Dortmund.

Messi_Goal

Gundogan would be a brilliant signing but are we even interested in him? if we are we should make a move for him now because I don't think he will be at Dortmund next season....Man City,Monaco or PSG will flash the cash.

Der Kaiser

I hope Sahin speaks some sense into him about how players get treated at Real. If youre not a definite starter within the first season, you can fuck off at the capital club.

L

linetty

If Xavi is in fact leaving to the MLS, I think Gundogan would be a great replacement
quotes from today

Xavi: "Linked with New York teams? I didn't get any offer, Henry didn't call me. All I know about New York is that it's cold there now." [md]
Xavi: "My only objective now is to retire at Barça, although I'm aware it could be difficult because of the high level required." [md]

H

Haruko The Goon

They're nowhere near Barca levels.

And the thought of playing alongside Cesc, Neymar, Messi, Iniesta for the future could force him to kick up a fuss.

Any way, if you really wanted him I think you could get him.

Home of Barca Fans