İlkay Gündoğan

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Is there any chance that he'll be back playing before the end of the season?

Considering the nature of his injury, no one can predict that but it's not likely...The truth is, I believe career ending injury is something we're going to hear more about in the coming year if surgery happens and doesn't resolve it entirely

Irish_Cules

Considering the nature of his injury, no one can predict that but it's not likely...The truth is, I believe career ending injury is something we're going to hear more about in the coming year if surgery happens and doesn't resolve it entirely

Ye it's a worrying one alright. I think he'd be great for Barca but its such a risk to take to sign him without having returned for at least a few games. It seems that other clubs will be willing to take that risk hough.

Did Kroos renew his contract? I'd rather go for him than take the risk with Gundogan.

Though Gundogan could be worth the risk if the price is low enough. Anyone know how much he'd cost?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I just think it's the way the rumour mill in football works now...There's really zero reason Ilkay should be linked to anyone but extending at Dortmund

Richard.H

IMO Kroos is the better option considering Gundongan's injury

The stupid part is every player we want, the selling club increases their price by 50 %. However, when Barca sells players, their price gets decreased by 50 %. Gundogan would probably cost us 30 mill and Kroos probably around that range too. IMO, the most I'd pay for both is 15 mill but Barca being Barca, would be willing to pay up to 35 mill for each.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
New rumours out of Germany seem to indicate Ilkay is going to be on the market...If Prunat's visit was legitimate, I suppose Barcelona know very well what they'd be getting as well as knowing whether he's worth the risk - even at a cheaper price (Which is what German media are suggesting, apparently)

Not knowing the details or extent of his injury much less prognosis, is he worth a gamble and for how much?...Would 10 million be a foolish wager?

H

Haruko The Goon

The stupid part is every player we want, the selling club increases their price by 50 %. However, when Barca sells players, their price gets decreased by 50 %. Gundogan would probably cost us 30 mill and Kroos probably around that range too. IMO, the most I'd pay for both is 15 mill but Barca being Barca, would be willing to pay up to 35 mill for each.

Come buy Arteta from us. £2m he's yours mate. Special offer.

Home of Barca Fans