İlkay Gündoğan

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Watzke said bvb expect a decision this month. Means if gündogan doesn't make up his mind, bvb will.

Bvb are in a good position to negotiate right now thanks to Jojic stepping up. Gündogan is highly unlikely to just walk back into the team now. So he'll have the choice - he can renew, not renew and leave this smmer, or not renew and stay for one year with the huge risk that he'll spend a majority of the season in the stands, which will further divert interest.

It would honestly be best for him to renew and stay at Dortmund. Although I wouldn't object if he becomes a Barça player...

Last edited:

Kohe321

Any news on his condition? Last I read was that there was reports of bouts of paralysis, which sounds pretty dreadful. What are the chances he'll be okay again, if given rest of the season and the summer in recovery?

I

instinct

Klopp said that Gündogan WON'T be available for the rest of the season which means that he probably will miss the WC too.

Poor guy.

Lomar1o

i love the guy but he suffered such a terrible injury, there's a chance he won't be the same player.

Jägermeister

If we'd get him for little money, he could become the bargain of the decade. Not sure if it's worth the risk though. Depends on the price they ask for.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Barcelona's doctor already saw him or his medical report, I'm sure even a shite board like ours wouldn't gamble a nickel on someone who is questionable to ever play again

ccesc

There are rumors that Gündogan signed a new contract in Dortmund. They will announce it before tonights game.

We will see

Home of Barca Fans