İlkay Gündoğan

Yannik

He is having a poor game... Januzaj has been the best dortmund player. Meanwhile in manchester, we are bringing on fellaini and valencia. But thats veering off topic.

Wiegl is on to help him out a bit.

??
Gündogan is BY FAR the best Dortmund player there, he has done the through balls to almost every attack and Januzaj is very disapointing so far.

Last edited:

DrPepper

??
Gündogan is BY FAR the best Dortmund player there, he has done the through balls to almost every attack and Januzaj is very disapointing so far.

Agreed. He is Dortmund's best performer despite playing in a rather unfamiliar position.

FC B

Indeed but his is as injury prone as Thiago and also he demands very high wages. Barca and Bayern reportedly tried to sign him this summer but stepped back when they listend his demands.

Icarium

Lifestealer
When fit gundogan is twice the player pogba is. Pogba influence on the midfield is very less, his influence on the whole game is debatable. Sometimes his moves turn out to be great but most of the time they end up in failure.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
When fit gundogan is twice the player pogba is. Pogba influence on the midfield is very less, his influence on the whole game is debatable. Sometimes his moves turn out to be great but most of the time they end up in failure.

That's why he was performing on a higher level than Vidal and Pirlo last season. No influence I guess.

Indeed but his is as injury prone as Thiago and also he demands very high wages. Barca and Bayern reportedly tried to sign him this summer but stepped back when they listend his demands.

He's not injury prone. He has had one major injury/problem. Thiago had several of those.

And his demands was at 9m gross

We should make a move in Summer for him

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

No, Gundogan is not injury prone, it is just that he had an injury (with his back) that took a long time to recover. He had a slow start after he got back and was not very convincing initially, but now he is almost back to his prime/pre-injury level, I'd say. And he hasn't injured since.

With regard to his salary demand, no matter how high it is, it doesn't come close to what Pogba is reportedly demanding (12 m after tax). Plus, why should we get Pogba, a worse player for twice the money that would have bought 2 Gundogan's?

Gundogan is the better player. I don't care about Pogba's alleged high marketability. We are not in the business of selling jerseys. Let Real Madrid get him.

Last edited:

Jombi

Anyone of Johannes Geis, Gundogan, Julian Draxler, Lucas Lima or Bernardo Silva would do. Preferably, two of those. We really need some depth. I would hate to see us splash 150m euros on Pogba when we are in such need of strengthening several positions.

Icarium

Lifestealer
That's why he was performing on a higher level than Vidal and Pirlo last season. No influence I guess.

That is debatable.. for me he isn't. As a midfielder he did so little, but as a player he had a good season no doubt. But nothing on the level to drool over.

DonAK

That is debatable.. for me he isn't. As a midfielder he did so little, but as a player he had a good season no doubt. But nothing on the level to drool over.

As a midfielder he was a major contributing factor for Juventus winning games, especially when under pressure. I'd call that having quite a good influence over the game as a midfielder.

Sterlingfan2000

Wow he is really back. I thought he is finished after his injury and the worse performance last year. But this year he is playing like Xavi

He will go for a Record fee next Summer

DonAK

Wow he is really back. I thought he is finished after his injury and the worse performance last year. But this year he is playing like Xavi

He will go for a Record fee next Summer

His contract runs out in 2017 and it doesn't seem like he intend to extend it.

€45-50m max IMO.

Home of Barca Fans