İlkay Gündoğan

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bar his assist against real he was so frustrating to watch.. lost possession cheaply. Couldn't make decent passes. Against barca obviously nothing hard to expect anything though, marchisio had a decent game at least but pogba didn't do better than vidal or pirlo. I did not see the matches in serie a but in CL no he has not been better than vidal and pirlo, comparing to marchisio it is not even a question he is twice the player pogba is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bar his assist against real he was so frustrating to watch.. lost possession cheaply. Couldn't make decent passes. Against barca obviously nothing hard to expect anything though, marchisio had a decent game at least but pogba didn't do better than vidal or pirlo. I did not see the matches in serie a but in CL no he has not been better than vidal and pirlo, comparing to marchisio it is not even a question he is twice the player pogba is.

He was coming back from a 4- 5 week injury. Did you expect him to light the World up when he was rusty and barely match fit? Before that he was indeed performing better than them overall the season.

Pirlo was hardly great for them last season and Vidal only started doing well towards the end of the season after that knee injury of his.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Pogba was rushed back vs Real and clearly was not completely fit but as you said he did assist the goal that allowed them to win the tie.

Icarium

Lifestealer
As i said he had a good season and was decisive but is not performing at the level we want. We don't need a player like that, at least if he is pulling those moments consistently i would have been okay. Even last season he was not that consistent. Decisive players is not the thing we need right now, we already have 3 of them. What we need is a player who is much more consistent and can control the game and still create lot of chances. Pogba is not exactly a brilliant creator is he? or are you saying he is?

JamDav1982

As i said he had a good season and was decisive but is not performing at the level we want. We don't need a player like that, at least if he is pulling those moments consistently i would have been okay. Even last season he was not that consistent. Decisive players is not the thing we need right now, we already have 3 of them. What we need is a player who is much more consistent and can control the game and still create lot of chances. Pogba is not exactly a brilliant creator is he? or are you saying he is?

What is Pogba good at that almost all the top teams seem to want him?

Icarium

Lifestealer
What is Pogba good at that almost all the top teams seem to want him?

All teams who want him have a position where he could flourish.. Chelsea for example. Pogba at AM and CM mix could work for them. Barca not so much, we shouldn't even be interested. Except barca and chelsea what other teams are interested exactly?

JamDav1982

All teams who want him have a position where he could flourish.. Chelsea for example. Pogba at AM and CM mix could work for them. Barca not so much, we shouldn't even be interested. Except barca and chelsea what other teams are interested exactly?

Man City, United, Real and PSG all been heavily linked. Other than that maybe only Bayern could afford him.

If you suggest he can play at AM then he must have some qualities. What do you think they are?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Man City, United, Real and PSG all been heavily linked. Other than that maybe only Bayern could afford him.

United and Real were never interested as far as i know. City were interested in every decent player back then. Bayern also never tried for him.

If you suggest he can play at AM then he must have some qualities. What do you think they are?

Good enough physique and ability to compete with the ball and off the ball, decent dribbling skill. Good long shots. Not exactly the things we are dying for actually.

JamDav1982

United and Real were never interested as far as i know. City were interested in every decent player back then. Bayern also never tried for him.

Good enough physique and ability to compete with the ball and off the ball, decent dribbling skill. Good long shots. Not exactly the things we are dying for actually.

How do you know which clubs have been in for Pogba?

Barcafan 2304

Has to be the smart choice even ahead of pogba and if we have to push the boat out, so be it. Won't command as high a fee as pogba any way. Please get him Barca

Home of Barca Fans