Isco

damn

Isco has no chance establishing himself as a starter in real madrid, with his un-shinny price tag. Must be mad at Malaga for not asking for more money.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Isco has no chance establishing himself as a starter in real madrid, with his un-shinny price tag. Must be mad at Malaga for not asking for more money.

Oh please,you have no idea what you're talking about. Kroos' transfer fee was lower than Isco's and the fee for Modrić was around the same. If you're talking about James then you simply don't watch RM play. James is way better than Isco is and fits our game much better.

Morten

Oh please,you have no idea what you're talking about. Kroos' transfer fee was lower than Isco's and the fee for Modrić was around the same. If you're talking about James then you simply don't watch RM play. James is way better than Isco is and fits our game much better.

Way better is an overstatement, Isco does very well. He is not the big assister/goalscorer, but i see him more as a cm, and at that he is often briliant.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Way better is an overstatement, Isco does very well. He is not the big assister/goalscorer, but i see him more as a cm, and at that he is often briliant.

I don't think way better is an overstatement since James is so damn consistent. Imo he's one of the most consistent players in the world. Isco isn't that consistent, he did poorly in the last few games. They are both 23 yet you have to admit that James feels so much more mature and experienced. Anyhow , I love both of them.

Morten

I don't think way better is an overstatement since James is so damn consistent. Imo he's one of the most consistent players in the world. Isco isn't that consistent, he did poorly in the last few games. They are both 23 yet you have to admit that James feels so much more mature and experienced. Anyhow , I love both of them.

I want to Isco in a winger role, or in cm. He is briliant, his end-product isnt anything special, but he is a very special player, i think cm is the role for him in our team.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Two seasons in a row and Isco benefits from Bale's absence yet Ancelotti doesn't see that Isco deserves a starting spot without having to depend on Bale's injuries. The 4 4 2 that helps us win in the CL has worked with Isco in the team and Bale out. It must be frustrating for Isco to be either a player surplus to the requirements or the midfield maestro and #1 option in the absence of others. When he performs poorly he gets criticism, which is fair, but what isn't, is when Bale performs poorly and gets the benefit of the doubt a 10 games in a row.

Isco is in the team and gets playing time because others are injured, so on paper Isco looks like he has played a lot, which he has, but if the others were fit, he wouldn't be first choice, and I don't know why. Ancelotti chooses the 4 3 3 which is terrible with Bale and Ronaldo, especially that it forces James into the CM, which he isn't, and Isco out of the team. All this for Bale, who's numbers are good but performances are not. Isco's numbers aren't excellent but his performances are solid.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Two seasons in a row and Isco benefits from Bale's absence yet Ancelotti doesn't see that Isco deserves a starting spot without having to depend on Bale's injuries. The 4 4 2 that helps us win in the CL has worked with Isco in the team and Bale out. It must be frustrating for Isco to be either a player surplus to the requirements or the midfield maestro and #1 option in the absence of others. When he performs poorly he gets criticism, which is fair, but what isn't, is when Bale performs poorly and gets the benefit of the doubt a 10 games in a row.

Did Bale not play in final and 4-0 hammering of Bayern in semi?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Did Bale not play in final and 4-0 hammering of Bayern in semi?

That 4-0 hammering is misleading because it is a piggy back result on the real result that came before it, which is the 1-0 solid performance at home, without Bale. The first two goals were from set pieces, that had nothing to do with Bale, and all to do with the hero of that night, Ramos.

The following match against Atletico, with Isco out and Bale in (and the dumbass Khedira), we almost lost the Decima. It wasn't until the header from Ramos again and the unbelievable run of Di Maria that put Bale in the picture.

All I am saying is that Bale gets the benefit of the doubt 10 times over and over again but Isco never does. I am sure Isco senses that, he plays when there is no competition, as in, others are injured. This is not appreciation, this is favor-ism.

damn

Kroos and Modric are irrelevant. Isco is "competing" with James and bale, and if you think price-tag has nothing to do with his benching, than your not being honest, cuz Bale should be benched 100 years ago.

Hamzah

High Definition Member

Isco is in the team and gets playing time because others are injured, so on paper Isco looks like he has played a lot, which he has, but if the others were fit, he wouldn't be first choice, and I don't know why. Ancelotti chooses the 4 3 3 which is terrible with Bale and Ronaldo, especially that it forces James into the CM, which he isn't, and Isco out of the team. All this for Bale, who's numbers are good but performances are not. Isco's numbers aren't excellent but his performances are solid.

What formation would you like to play?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Kroos and Modric are irrelevant. Isco is "competing" with James and bale, and if you think price-tag has nothing to do with his benching, than your not being honest, cuz Bale should be benched 100 years ago.

Oh, I thought you were talking purely about our middlefield. If you aren't then I completely agree with you. Our best team is 4-4-2 with Isco,Modrić,Kroos & James MF in and CR and Benz up-top.

G

Gasgas

James kroos moric isco
Benz cry

Thatssssss urrr bsssssst fffffffforrrrrmation

Home of Barca Fans