Ivan Rakitić

Antimadridista1

In the first half he gave the ball back to the centre-back too much.
I think that Lucho told him to take more risks and to be less lateral with his passing because it literally changed during the second half.

footyfan

Calma, calma
He was OK at best.

I don't think Rakitic has been that much better than Fabregas, if at all, this season. Regardless of whether he was asked to cover Alves or not.

I'm hopeful though that the best is yet to come in the second half of the season.

Ursegor

World Champion
He was OK at best.

I don't think Rakitic has been that much better than Fabregas, if at all, this season. Regardless of whether he was asked to cover Alves or not.

I'm hopeful though that the best is yet to come in the second half of the season.

Behave!

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo

large.gif

BerkeleyBernie

Thought his performance was solid, but he had a lot of space today, rarely under pressure, as Espanyol sat back. I'm more concerned about how he does against more aggressive opponents who give him less time on the ball.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
He was OK at best.

Could you explain Ursegor? Defensively, sure, Raki puts in a shift at least - the rest of the qualities, Cesc is much better. I still don't want Cesc back and think Raki should be a backup for a club like Barca.

anguy

Could you explain Ursegor? Defensively, sure, Raki puts in a shift at least - the rest of the qualities, Cesc is much better. I still don't want Cesc back and think Raki should be a backup for a club like Barca.

Cesc wasn't much better "in other areas" when he played for us.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Both Raki and Cesc are slow on the ball, but the croat's workrate and powerful shot give him an edge over Cesc (playing for us) in my opinion...

blaugrana1987

He's not Barca material.....just cannot create extra space, not a single clever pass today.
Oh I see you are from Croatia. Kinda telling when all the Croats say he is not Barca material. Seriously, he is not. He is a solid box to box player for Sevilla and Everton for example. Barca quality he is not.

Home of Barca Fans