Ivan Rakitić

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
To stagnate Samper, Halilovic and Rafinha's development? I think it's just fine with Rakitic and the youngsters.

I guess. It leaves us in a precarious situation if two of our midfielders go down to injury though. Do you really want Roberto starting against a European heavyweight side?

karthik

I do not have any regrets that we sold Fabregas.

My only concern is that Rakitic may be out of depth against World Class Central midfielders !

Co0ter

To stagnate Samper, Halilovic and Rafinha's development? I think it's just fine with Rakitic and the youngsters.
Lol people crack me up. We have quite possibly the most amazing talent EVER in our team and it's ok to surround him with an aging and out of former midfield?! But it's ok...we don't want to stagnate our youth that MIGHT turn out to be good players aha hahaha we already wasted 2 years of Messi's prime refusing to reenforce our shit defense, but now we have to surround him with a mediocre midfield too? What a waste. People aren't going to realize what we had until it's gone.

Kasperroed

Lol people crack me up. We have quite possibly the most amazing talent EVER in our team and it's ok to surround him with an aging and out of former midfield?! But it's ok...we don't want to stagnate our youth that MIGHT turn out to be good players aha hahaha we already wasted 2 years of Messi's prime refusing to reenforce our shit defense, but now we have to surround him with a mediocre midfield too? What a waste. People aren't going to realize what we had until it's gone.

Strongest midfield probably:
Rackitic = 26 years old
Busquets = 26 years old
Iniesta = 30 years old

Aging i must say!

Home of Barca Fans