Ivan Rakitić

serghei

^Rakitic is a worse CM than Fabregas. Losing Fabregas and buying Rakitic is a part of what's wrong with our midfield today, along with Lucho's tactics.

Galning

^Rakitic is a worse CM than Fabregas. Losing Fabregas and buying Rakitic is a part of what's wrong with our midfield today, along with Lucho's tactics.

Yes I agree, totally. But that still doesn't mean that Fàbregas was a good fit for us.

F

Flavia

His worst game for us, I think. In the beginning of the season he was much better. After being benched in important games, I think he is really low on confidence.

Yannik

can someone make a gif of all his passes that led to a goalkick today? Just for my personal use whenever someone asks why Rakitic is not fielded in a certain game.

dakt

Playing to safe and still making mistakes in the process. Not moving the game at all and I don't see many excuses when playing against team like Elche. Yeah Lucho, but at least some individual qualities should come up to the surface.

zanela

His worst game for us, I think. In the beginning of the season he was much better. After being benched in important games, I think he is really low on confidence.

Why do you rate him so much, Flavs? Whilst being skeptical about his signing, I was willing to give him time given the circumstances, but the more I see the more his technical deficiences (notably poor control and awareness under pressure) are coming to the fore. He doesn't look like a Barca CM in any respect, personally. Like you said he might do better under a more competent coach, but I'm not convinced if his "better" is Barca quality.

Home of Barca Fans