Ivan Rakitić

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's becoming a master of his role. Calm, composed, efficient. He's improved his technical flaws as well. Even if he isn't perfect under pressure he knows how to anticipate things better to disguise those flaws and position himself where he doesn't get stuck or into trouble. I hope he's enjoying himself at Barca because I'd be happy to have him here for a long time. Love his attitude.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I'm really surprised how much more clam, composed and comfortable he looks in this 11 game run as opposed to how hectic and rushed he looked for a spurt there. Total 180 change. Very impressive turn-around. His comfort level for his role is through the roof right now.

He's even participating and creating some clever combination plays.

anguy

He's doing a much better job than Kroos at Real Madrid. Great game again.

I love Rakitic, but Kroos has been better this season so far. Rakitic started well, then he had a stretch where he had huge problems with basic passes and was benched. He improved in this regard, but most of his passes are still low risk short ones. He still doesn't have full trust in his own abilities. I'm more concerned that he doesn't shoot more often. The same about free kicks, I was so pissed off when we got FK and I saw Messi and ...... Xavi taking it. He should take FKs more often, when he did it against Huesca it was immediately a goal.

L

linetty

Kroos is a much better player than Rakitic and has had a better season.

He hasnt been poor for last 10-15 games at all.
He most definitely has been against Valencia and in a few more... more due to fatigue than inferiority though

JamDav1982

He most definitely has been against Valencia and in a few more... more due to fatigue than inferiority though

Everyone can have some poor games and I dont even remember Kross being that bad in the Valencia game. But in no way has Kroos been bad for the last 15 games.

serghei

He's been very nice and his passing has been pretty precise lately. Soom good first touch football too. :thumbsup2:

JamDav1982

Actually I felt Kroos has been one of Real Madrid's better players, even when they played poorly.

He has been and he has pretty much kept up his side of the game in terms of always being on the ball, pass accuracy, defending.

In no way has he been poor for last 15 games.

Home of Barca Fans