Ivan Rakitić

Zuti

I don't think he is making any decisions by hinmself anymore, not even professional ones. If he acts out then he gets :spank: from the gestappo wife. Rumors say that they had a major fight on the island of Ugljan in Croatia, last year or so, where she broke a window in anger, and the media reported it as hooligans attacking them...just rumors tho, but the hooligan story is definately fake.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't think he is making any decisions by hinmself anymore, not even professional ones. If he acts out then he gets :spank: from the gestappo wife. Rumors say that they had a major fight on the island of Ugljan in Croatia, last year or so, where she broke a window in anger, and the media reported it as hooligans attacking them...just rumors tho, but the hooligan story is definately fake.

PPD is not to be taken lightly.

kilian

What`s the story with his wife?

How do you know she is that bad and making all the decisions? I didn`t read it anywhere but here, although I don`t usually read stuff like that in the papers, so I may have missed it.

jamrock

Lucho chose him and at that time and a while after there were plenty that argued he was the better signing.

Yeah lucho was one of the people who was running our club at the time, lucho the man who helped destroyed Barca's midfield for days.

Anyone who supported that transfer, either 1) don't know anything about football(lucho included), 2) are just plain foolish, 3) supporters of this board and all the crap they did on the sporting side up onto recently.

JamDav1982

Yeah lucho was one of the people who was running our club at the time, lucho the man who helped destroyed Barca's midfield for days.

Anyone who supported that transfer, either 1) don't know anything about football(lucho included), 2) are just plain foolish, 3) supporters of this board and all the crap they did on the sporting side up onto recently.

Lucho is the one that chose Rakitic over Kroos and plenty of people then and a season later did see that as the correct decision.

Easy enough to go back and read opinions.

JamDav1982

Kroos is great thanks to Modric's presence. It's similar to Xavi and Iniesta partnership.

Kroos is brilliant with and without Modric.

Xavi and Iniesta is a good example but in opposite way you mention as they were both great players who made each other better.

Home of Barca Fans