Ivan Rakitić

Irish_Cules

True that, especially since he's remarkably good at scoring from a right-footed position.

Messi is weird with free kicks. He started off his career being pretty terrible at them. Then two years ago he got ridiculously good at them for a while. He generally is a very good free kick taker but he does goes through significant spells when you just don't fancy him to score at all. I suppose that's the case with a lot of players though.

L

linetty

Rakitic: "It's true I'm having a hard time during rondos. It's just warming up but when you're in the middle a lot, you end up working hard"

Rakitic: "I'm enjoying myself and if we keep on working like this, I'm sure the fans will have a great time too."

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Btuy9OaIEAAD5iA.jpg

Rakitic and Halilovic seem like bros.

Androutsos

Every new player that joins the club struggles with the rondo. I remember Neymar particularly struggling, don't know how well he improve in that sense though.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Supported Xavi well with his movement and workrate (both in attack and defense) and made some really good combination plays when called upon. And that's saying something considering how the team hasn't even nearly clicked yet.

Home of Barca Fans