Ivan Rakitić

F

Flavia

Another great game. He's fitting in the system faster than I expected.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Very awesome performance today, my man of the match. He knew how to find space and made smart passes or combinations (created some great attacking moves as well). He was defensively present and showed a lot of improvement in his technique. Getting more and more promising with each game.

serghei

I don't know, to me, Rakitic looks like the best Xavi succesor we have. He looks like he's starter material so far.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Very awesome performance today, my man of the match. He knew how to find space and made smart passes or combinations (created some great attacking moves as well). He was defensively present and showed a lot of improvement in his technique. Getting more and more promising with each game.

didn't you say he would be a downgrade on Cesc when we bought him

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Feel free to, my opinion was maintained that Rakitic does more work in midfield (buildup, passing, defending, etc.) than Cesc who vacates his position. It showed again today. Rakitic had a constant presence in our buildup and helped us dominate the game whereas Cesc wouldn't show up until he receives a pass in a good forward position to make a through ball. Different players and I suspect that Cesc will thrive at Chelsea but I'd never said that Rakitic was a downgrade on Cesc.

SeloBarca

Not the fastest and struggled in running duels to win back balls, but good attacking performance.
Gotta become a little more distinct on his passes, made good choices but sometimes the passes were to loose.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I like him, I'm sure that he will be success here. His work rate and defensive ability is quite better than Cesc's. Also, he seems to be a bit better in tight spaces.

Home of Barca Fans