Ivan Rakitić

Raketa10

If Coutinho doesn't leave until tomorrow transfer of Neymar will be dead. No way both Coutinho and Neymar will be here next season. So Neymar transfer depends not only on Rakitic but Coutinho also. I hope this won't go trough because I really don't want Neymar here.

BBZ8800

If Coutinho doesn't leave until tomorrow transfer of Neymar will be dead. No way both Coutinho and Neymar will be here next season. So Neymar transfer depends not only on Rakitic but Coutinho also. I hope this won't go trough because I really don't want Neymar here.

They'll sell both for peanuts or loan them with an option to buy, only to lower our wage bill and to get Neymar.
They'll do everything.
There is no way out.

Zidane82

Why is everyone on Busqs’s case when the real problem is this guy !!I

Rakitic OMG ... I’ve only seen the first 22 minutes but he was jogging around as though he’s on the beach playing with some mates.,.

One forward pass which shook me tbh then the usual back passes ..

Also why aren’t the backroom staff noticing things like tonight when they broke on us and everyone was bursting to get back ... there was Rakitic jogging in slow motion..

AjaxAmsterdam

Wins MoM and in interview hes all happy , complete opposite of de Jong when he got MoM and he said team didnt play well. Its mentality I think barca players just miss the hunger to win (not all ofc)

jairzinho

Wins MoM and in interview hes all happy , complete opposite of de Jong when he got MoM and he said team didnt play well. Its mentality I think barca players just miss the hunger to win (not all ofc)

He's gotten too comfortable. Thanks to Valverde he is an undisputed starter no matter how bad he plays.

jairzinho

Scored more goals in a preseason than Griezmann, Suarez and Dembele combined.

Shooting from distance is his only useful quality it seems. His lack of mobility and his inability to cope under pressure renders him useless against most top teams.

During Napoli counter attacks he was nowhere to be seen because he can't recover quickly enough in defensive transitions.

He could be probably be useful from the bench, but not starter material anymore, unless against mid table la liga teams.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans