Ivan Rakitić

BBZ8800

Shooting from distance is his only useful quality it seems. His lack of mobility and his inability to cope under pressure renders him useless against most top teams.

I agree.
But sadly for you, we play 80% of La liga matches against Mickey Mouse teams.
And our La Liga Camp nou matches are matches where we play with 10 players in attack and all we need is assists, shots and goals around the box.

Cl semis is a different story, I agree.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
And again.

When will you haters learn?

Did we win the Champions League?

Talk shit when he doesn't suck in a game of importance/high stakes game like he has for consecutive seasons now.

The fact that you're calling people out for a goal in a pre-season game sums up Rakitic. Funny little game isn't it?

Jakabor

Talk shit when he doesn't suck in a game of importance/high stakes game like he has for consecutive seasons now.

The fact that you're calling people out for a goal in a pre-season game sums up Rakitic. Funny little game isn't it?

Dude.. I’m being facetious.

Strongly dislike Rakitic on the team.

underoath

Banned

Tell that to all the players that played, why blame it to one player. Blame Messi too

BBZ8800

During Napoli counter attacks he was nowhere to be seen because he can't recover quickly enough in defensive transitions.

During Napoli's counters, Busi was often caught high up the pitch due to his crazy pressure.

Puig was nowhere to be seen due to too high pressure on a Gk and Cbs also.
Two fullbacks were lost in space.

Raki was good in a first half but tired in the 2nd.
When he started to make bad passes and offering less covering in defense.

Our defending in general was horrible tonight.
Too many individual mistakes, slow midfield plus lost Puig and new fullbacks plus Todibo.
Zero chemistry and automatism.

DonAK

Tell that to all the players that played, why blame it to one player. Blame Messi too

I'm in the Rakitic thread. If you want to talk about the other players or the manager tag me in that thread.

That said, Messi I would blame last. Valverde probably topping that list for me. Rakitic and Busquets sharing third place. Suarez just in front of them.

mc_lovin

Hes a damn fine footballer, not just at scoring goals. But he reminds me awfully at Xabi Alonso. You just know he will be targeted by better teams.

But as BBZ said he will be useful for La Liga, so I am leaning more towards Vidal leaving.

underoath

Banned
I'm in the Rakitic thread. If you want to talk about the other players or the manager tag me in that thread.

That said, Messi I would blame last. Valverde probably topping that list for me. Rakitic and Busquets sharing third place. Suarez just in front of them.

The two veterans that committed the biggest mistakes Alba and Pique ? 😂

DonAK

The two veterans that committed the biggest mistakes Alba and Pique ? 

I could probably write a book about how annoying Alba and Pique have been. And both made individual mistakes.

That said, they had very little support, constantly being under pressure due to Rakitic and Busquets simply not having the legs to withstand a team pressing them.

If a team keep attacking you for 90 minutes, always managing to break through your midfield into your backline, you'll force a few mistakes through the defence.

Home of Barca Fans