Ivan Rakitić

Devils

He's exactly what we need.

A complete workhorse of a player with good vision and excellent shooting ability.

It's still too early to judge, but seeing him play is extremely exciting. He brings freshness to what was becoming a stale midfield.

Androutsos

He is going to be so important this season, even though they aren't assists directly I am sure he will be involved in countless goals by winning or hassling the ball back and then the team goes on to score.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Watching him operate on the pitch nearly brought a tear to my eye :cry:....
What a fucking steal!!!! If I can somehow find enough cash for two jerseys then this is my guy.
He will get the recognition he deserves playing with us this season. Most people don't realize just how good this guy has been these past few seasons.

CatalinR10

That pass to Dani. :worthy:

reminded me of Xavi in his glory days

I-love-dreaming-daydreaming-20470827-500-280.gif

NotInHere

Can sombody dig those, "his not starter material"? Or how about the "omgg why did we sell cesc, ivan is a downgrade" i know its a little bit early, but It is no coincidence that he has looked like his been playing for this club for years and knows the player well.

CatalinR10

Can sombody dig those, "his not starter material"? Or how about the "omgg why did we sell cesc, ivan is a downgrade" i know its a little bit early, but It is no coincidence that he has looked like his been playing for this club for years and knows the player well.

Not that I was one of those people but I think it's too early for them to be proven wrong. It's better to wait at least a season before comparing Ivan with Cesc , at least imo.

So far his future does seem bright for him at Barca tho'.

Home of Barca Fans