Jack Wilshere

LaMessiah

I like the player, think he shows a lot of Barca qualities. Great technical player for 19, good vision, quick passing, great first touch and he has a tenacity about him. He seems like a little shit but that's good to have on a team, someone who's not going to back down from anything and wants to bring the fight,so to speak, to the other team. I'd take him any day

Bergkamp10

I'd argue he's more suited to be a replacement for Xavi than Fabregas is. I think Fabregas will work better with Xavi than Iniesta.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I'd argue he's more suited to be a replacement for Xavi than Fabregas is. I think Fabregas will work better with Xavi than Iniesta.

nope.

Cesc is from the same lineage as Xavi and Pep. he will slot back into that role, maybe there'll be a bit of transition but he should be ok. Xavi covers so much ground people often forget just how far forward he gets.

E

estranged

nope.

Cesc is from the same lineage as Xavi and Pep. he will slot back into that role, maybe there'll be a bit of transition but he should be ok. Xavi covers so much ground people often forget just how far forward he gets.
Agree.

B

beautifulgame

I like the player, think he shows a lot of Barca qualities. Great technical player for 19, good vision, quick passing, great first touch and he has a tenacity about him. He seems like a little shit but that's good to have on a team, someone who's not going to back down from anything and wants to bring the fight,so to speak, to the other team. I'd take him any day

"Wilshere is a top player. He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team. [But] he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles." -Guardiola

barcaboy15

Oh my god. Please, I just ate.

"Wilshere is a top player. He is an excellent player, not just Arsenal, but also for the national team. [But] he is lucky because we have many players in the second team like him but he plays because there is no pressure at his club to win titles." -Guardiola

Yep, Guardiola is exactly right. Wilshere is not better than many of Barcelona's youth team midfielders. It's just he plays because with competition is Song, Rosicky, and Denilson.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Oh my god. Please, I just ate.

Yep, Guardiola is exactly right. Wilshere is not better than many of Barcelona's youth team midfielders. It's just he plays because with competition is Song, Rosicky, and Denilson.

Who is better than him?........................

Yugi

[/B]

Who is better than him?........................

oh man, many many of them
Thiago (20), Sergi Roberto (19), Romeu (19), Rafinha (18), Espinosa (18) these guys are hot prospects and if they were placed into our first team they would be excellent, Thiago is actually showing it because he is oldest of all of them, cheers

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
oh man, many many of them
Thiago (20), Sergi Roberto (19), Romeu (19), Rafinha (18), Espinosa (18) these guys are hot prospects and if they were placed into our first team they would be excellent, Thiago is actually showing it because he is oldest of all of them, cheers

Sergi Roberto (19), Romeu (19), Rafinha (18), Espinosa (18) are NOT better than Jack. They might have a future.. do you remember a certain Mexican player that plays for Spurs'?

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Sergi Roberto (19), Romeu (19), Rafinha (18), Espinosa (18) are NOT better than Jack. They might have a future.. do you remember a certain Mexican player that plays for Spurs'?

THIS.

Undoubtedly the potential's there, but they are no way better than young Jack is.

To actually be better, they'd need to perform on his level and prove themselves being capable of doing that week in week out, which they're obviously not doing - not yet at least.

Last edited:

Yugi

yeah I remember him, Dos Santos was massive talent and he is good player
it was his attitude and behaviour that stood in his way

//but yeah, mighty england are 4th best team in the world and jack is part of the squad ofc :worthy:

Home of Barca Fans