Javier Pastore

Sergio

Sergison
I wouldn't say its so stupid. What is happening at PSG is fascinating, that club have been the sleeping giants of European football for along time. With the world class youth production already in place, and the all new stadiums of the Euro2016 bids being built already, Ligue 1 is on the rise fast.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ultimately, while I am sad, in a sense I am also happy.

Paris is too big a City to have a shit football team. and frankly if it's a Paris team leading the way (rather than Marseille, Lille or Lyon) then Ligue 1 may actually stand a chance of breaking through as a big time league. coz let's face it, living in Paris is quite nice so big players may actually want to go there and not run away as soon as they can.

Sergio

Sergison

Paris is too big a City to have a shit football team. and frankly if it's a Paris team leading the way (rather than Marseille, Lille or Lyon) then Ligue 1 may actually stand a chance of breaking through as a big time league. coz let's face it, living in Paris is quite nice so big players may actually want to go there and not run away as soon as they can.
I think you will see great growth in Ligue 1's reputation for big players, already has world class youth production and facilities, all the new stadiums for Euro 2016 are already being built, now it has the foreign investment to pay them.

Beast

The Observer

Despite my loyal hate to all thing Paris (not since Racing club :worthy: was disbanded in the 80's ) i kinda agree

The moves they made is fascinating to say the least.. they have absolute beasts in the midfield in Matuidi & Sissoko (ex-juve-liverpool ) they have Nene ,Menez (Roma ) and Gamiero plus two strikers in the form of the tower Hoarau and the Turkish Erding
they also added Bisevac to a defense of Sakho ,Camara,Armand + Bodmer who can operate both in midfield and defence a Sirigu from Palermo .. add Pastore and u can bet they can walk over Ligue 1 next year..
Plus it's the only club in a big city like Paris, granted PSG fans are scum of the earth ..up there with Lazio fans nevertheless from an investment point of view you can't go wrong... it's like being the only club in London.. can u imagine !

However Leonardo ? i don't know .. i had faith in him when he took over Inter but .. maybe in PSG things will work for him

Beast

The Observer
OMG.. how did i miss that !! Sergio you are right.. i automatically thought he will be there new manager and i saw him during the signing of Menez..

Well than they have hope... :)

Home of Barca Fans