Javier Pastore

dalitis8

Banned
I suppose it makes a refreshing change to see a top talent choose a team that are outside the perceived top 2/3 leagues.

I am not so sure that Pastore is a top talent.

And :lol: at the idiots who will pay 43m euros for him. I really think it's a joke.

Frequency

I never thought someone will actually pay that kind of money for him. I've seen a lot of him last season and yes, he's a talent indeed, but worth something around 25 million.

Miggy

Mr Lover Man
Palermo are going to be laughing all the way to the bank.

It makes no sense to me. Agüero's deal is looking like a steal even at price he went for.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I never thought someone will actually pay that kind of money for him. I've seen a lot of him last season and yes, he's a talent indeed, but worth something around 25 million.

Me neither. But money talks. I actually think it's a good move for Pastore. I'm not sure if he was ready for a big club yet. If he really develops as many expect then I'm sure big clubs will come for him in no time. He's just 21. Won't be old if spend 2,3 seasons in France.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
No doubt Pastore is a very good signing.. I don't know why he chose PSG though.. It just shows his lack of ambition tbh. They are not even the top team in France, but he might like the 'project'. It's all good saying Paris is nice, etc.. But he chose the wrong club.. and he's not worth that much. 25million at the most.

Chainsaw

Killahead
No doubt Pastore is a very good signing.. I don't know why he chose PSG though.. It just shows his lack of ambition tbh. They are not even the top team in France, but he might like the 'project'. It's all good saying Paris is nice, etc.. But he chose the wrong club.. and he's not worth that much. 25million at the most.

It wasn't just him who chose everything obviously. I'm sure PSG offered the biggest offer for him and Zampa convinced the boy to go there. And let's not forget Leonardo who is a genius in convincing players in joining him. PSG has a fine project, just like Malaga in Spain. It's not that out of the mind that Pastore accepted the idea.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
It wasn't just him who chose everything obviously. I'm sure PSG offered the biggest offer for him and Zampa convinced the boy to go there. And let's not forget Leonardo who is a genius in convincing players in joining him. PSG has a fine project, just like Malaga in Spain. It's not that out of the mind that Pastore accepted the idea.

Yeah. I think he's on 80k a week? If that is true... it's not that high tbh for a player like him.. Chelsea would probably offer a lot more.. Palermo must be laughing though.

El Gato

Villarato!
Lack of ambition... What? Choosing a lesser club instead of a marquee juggernaut shows lack of ambition? How would choosing Chelsea prove that he is ambitious? He would become just another man in the pack, just another piece of the jigsaw. Why would he want to do that? I'd rather do exactly what he did and choose a place where I can make a name of myself just like say Juninho did. Ligue 1 is a pushover league right now, but with good management they have great chance of getting it together. Sakho, Sissoko, Matuidi, Menez and now Pastore too? U know they're gonna be real deal sooner or later and with some more tweaks to their squad they will be serious Champions League team.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Lack of ambition... What? Choosing a lesser club instead of a marquee juggernaut shows lack of ambition? How would choosing Chelsea prove that he is ambitious? He would become just another man in the pack, just another piece of the jigsaw. Why would he want to do that? I'd rather do exactly what he did and choose a place where I can make a name of myself just like say Juninho did. Ligue 1 is a pushover league right now, but with good management they have great chance of getting it together. Sakho, Sissoko, Matuidi, Menez and now Pastore too? U know they're gonna be real deal sooner or later and with some more tweaks to their squad they will be serious Champions League team.

He's already made a name for himself at Palermo. He clearly doesn't want to test himself at a 'big' club. PSG is hardly a step up from Palermo.

The French League is what? 4th/5th best league in the world? he's clearly showing a lot of ambition.. not. Then again it can't be money.. he's only on 80k.

LACK OF AMBITION.

Last edited:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
EPL tards are just saddened by the fact that they are unable to attract any talented people to their teams.

Pastore is a legit at 37m pounds and 80k/week. O

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
EPL tards are just saddened by the fact that they are unable to attract any talented people to their teams.

Pastore is a legit at 37m pounds and 80k/week. O

It's PL. Why don't you Google Kun, Luiz and some other names? You'e clearly deluded.

128764483218949297.jpg

Last edited:

Chainsaw

Killahead
Regarding ambitious, PSG is definitely a more ambitious club than Palermo. And they have a much better chance of winning the league and reaching the CL than Palermo. So no way moving to PSG means a lack of ambitious for Pastore.

Barcafan 2304

Well, if they are now owned by tycoon's ready to thow cash at making them a success, i guess he has brought into that. Will be interesting see how PSG do this coming season

Home of Barca Fans