Javier Pastore

Bertus

Pastore got interviewed by the french magazine Surface.

In that interview he clearly said that his future is tied to PSG and that he isn't interested in other clubs.

That said, keep in mind that Surface sometimes publishes interviews that are actually 2-3 months old. So we don't know if he was interviewed before or after the recent negociations failed between his agent and PSG.

M

monamou

He turns 26 this year but I still view him as a talented, skillful youngster. Is there something wrong with me or is it something else?

Bertus

He turns 26 this year but I still view him as a talented, skillful youngster. Is there something wrong with me or is it something else?
He had high difficulties to fit in PSG after Ancelotti landed here.

But he worked a lot, and this year was his best year. Incredible season for anyone that watched PSG this season.

PSG planned to sell him because they thought he would not do good again, but 10 months later they changed their mind based on his performances.

I'm happy he stays.

Bertus

Official.

PASTORE.png

Not gonna translate his whole blabla. Let's say he wants to win the CL with PSG, and be done with it.

Bertus

Why is Serge Aurier benched again and again? Even now when he signed a contract with PSG...

He isn't.

Blanc benched him the last two games to let VdW plays a bit, since he (VdW) will be sold.

Aurier is PSG main RB.

He was not benched much at all since he returned from the afrika cup. He got injured, that's why he didn't play during some games.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It felt like he was cockblocking Messi today... Especially the fourth goal when di Maria scored off a rebound of his shot, I mean Messi was facing an open net!

Actually his own goal, another mid fielder would have probably made the one-two with Messi who would have had an arguably easier chance to score! Or I am probably spoiled by Barca's one-two moves with Messi ending up scoring!! Or it was Tata's ploy for Pastore to take the chances because defenders would be busy trying to block Messi!!!

zanela

Messi's predominant role for ARG is not that of a goalscorer, and it hasn't been the case since the days of Maradona as the coach. And he seems quite happy just assisting his NT teammates.

Home of Barca Fans