Javier Pastore

messi2140

6racies Xavi
“For me, the best player in the world is Javier Pastore,” said Cantona. “I watched two PSG games just to see him play. For me, he is the most creative player at the moment. Pastore is full of surprises. I love this kind of player.”

giphy.gif

Atleast he watched more games than Lord Zubinho.

Last edited:

gatsu

Pastore was always a superb player, too bad he was played most of the time out of position in PSG, by far the best PSG player with Verratti.

I need a confirmation from Bertus but it seems that he is not appreciated in France (they like more overrated Matuidi), if Barça wants him, there might be a chance.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I feel like I watched a different game from you guys, the only thing I remember from Pastore on the zoom-ins on his incredulous face...

raskolnikov

Pastore and Matuidi were everywhere, both were a pain in the ass.
Every attack started with them, sure a lot of things failed as well but both are clearly quality players.
Especially Pastore, his style is beautiful, just isnt effective.

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, I see his performance getting quite a bit of stick, actually. I thought he was great on the ball, maybe I didn't focus enough on the other stuff. And I think he gave the ball away for the 3rd goal(?).

Anyway, on the ball, I thought he was fantastic. Really good at soaking in the pressure deep.

Home of Barca Fans