Javier Pastore

V

vittorio

DM did u watch the whole game palermo-maribor?
the quality was clearly on the italians side but in the first 10mins maribor had two amazing chances to score first, i wonder how then the game would revolve.
and yeah i completly agree pastore is very good i can see him click with messi, bojan, pedro... dont know about xaviesta think they are just out of his game perception.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
DM did u watch the whole game palermo-maribor?
the quality was clearly on the italians side but in the first 10mins maribor had two amazing chances to score first, i wonder how then the game would revolve.
and yeah i completly agree pastore is very good i can see him click with messi, bojan, pedro... dont know about xaviesta think they are just out of his game perception.

sorry due to work i was only able to watch highlights... but u can just see the quality from pastore and abel hernandez

M

Manfredo

Nice compilation of goals, tricks and assists. Enjoy!

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
What is his valuation?

btw...if I am not mistaken,most players coming from Serie A to La Liga turn out to be disappointments..

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
According to Transfermarkt.de his value is around €12,5mill.

And I don't see that value decreasing, unless he'll pick up an injury or two.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Talented...but a bit featherweight...

He's still young so he'll have to work on his physique, yet as he's a fairly tall bloke he should find a good balance between his physique and talent.

Look at Busi (just as an example) - he's also fairly tall and not that physical, yet he still manages to use that to his and his teams advantage.

M

Manfredo

He's been on fire in the last 2 matches, it's a pity that Palermo's defence is so fragile. They received three goals in each of the last three matches.
Tomorrow we'll be able to see Pastore against a hard team, Internazionale. A great chance to show his skills for sure

SwiftGuyver

there are rumours circulating in some of the British tabloids that Man City are lining up a £40m bid for him in January...

Home of Barca Fans