Jean Marie Dongou

Yugi

bojan never really played for U19 in whole season, didnt he?
he was called at first team when he was 16 but he was magical striker, a brilliant player with poor mentality

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
If I remember correctly only Leo has moved around youth levels with the frequency Dongou has and at a similarly young age...If Dongou was Catalan, this kid would be in every conversation

Last edited:

Theconomist

Dongou is a player I'm really excited about. Let's see how he turns out , right now waay too young to judge.
He is more consistent than Delofeu at least so that's that.

F

FC Barcelona Talents

Anyone can tell me, when he joined La Masia? Which month was it? 2007? 2008? Thanks :)

Wouterinho

He was subbed-in for Barcelona B today. He didn't really contribute to the game but he only got 10 minutes, let's hope he keeps getting those chances.

ivan22

just scored his first goal for barca B! he scored the winning goal in the 2-1 win against alcoyano

Cameroonian forward Jean-Marie Dongou has scored his first official goal for Barcelona B in the second division at the age of 16 #fcblive

Messi10

“@GuapaBarca: Football Fans remember the name- Jean Marie Dongou who just scored his 1st goal in professional football for Barca B aged 16 years old”

Home of Barca Fans