Jean Marie Dongou

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It sounds really funny and also very assuring when different posters mention a different player and call him the most exciting youngster :D

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
It sounds really funny and also very assuring when different posters mention a different player and call him the most exciting youngster :D

Or...

..there is just a divergence of opinion concerning who values whom higher. Take your pick.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Promoted to the B-team until the end of the season, but will still play in the Nextgen series (Source: Martí Perarnau)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dongou scored a hattrick for Juvenil A in their 5-2 win against Zaragoza.

2011-12-15_FCB_JUVENIL_A_-_GIRONA_FC_007.v1326635298.jpg

Barca: Bañuz, Edu (Pol Calvet, min 51), Bakoyoc (Miguel Ángel, min 45), Bagnack, Ayala, Samper, Babunki (Adama, min 87), Patri, Dongou, Quintillà and Grimaldo.

This win keeps the Barça side in the second position, just two adrift of league leaders, Espanyol. Espanyol, however, has a game in hand.

Galning

This guy is an absolute BEAST! But I'm scared that he'll turn out to be one of those African players who was epic in the youth teams because of their superiority in strength and speed compared to kids of the same age. Let's hope he actually is a BEAST.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
This guy is an absolute BEAST! But I'm scared that he'll turn out to be one of those African players who was epic in the youth teams because of their superiority in strength and speed compared to kids of the same age. Let's hope he actually is a BEAST.

He's fearless though, from what I've seen of him...I think I like that aspect of his game more than his goals

Tonykross

Dongou does not depend on physical strength to score his goals,he depends on intelligent movements,runs and clinical finishing. he is one of the smallest players in size.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
When will he get in the first team?

He's 16!! :lol:

He's still seeing minutes with Juvenil A so I don't think people should get too excited about him with the first team - not as a regular anyway

He'll be 17 soon and typically the age when Pep brings them along for the preseason...If they shine like Pedro, Jeffren, JDS, Cuenca, Tello et al, then they will see some training and possible minutes during the season

So, he could actually get a run out in a first team match next season, perhaps in the Copa del Rey...But the B team is where he is likely to be a regular member next season

Fourteen

Monster Masch
2-3 years maybe - Or never.

Does anyone know what his stats in the youth system are? I remember Bojans being super impressive, but we all know how that turned out.

Home of Barca Fans