Jean Marie Dongou

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Dongou-celebra-el-2-1-Barcelon_54277778721_54115221152_960_640.jpg

B

Besiktas

Guys who are watching him regularly, Can he play on the wings? If he can he will be awesome with Messi. They can switch the roles in the match. Dongou can take the CF role when we need, Messi can shift a little to right wing but not like a clasical winger since Dani Alves will be there already. If we need Messi as a false 9 to pull the opponent defenders, dongou can shift to right forward position and can make runs inside. This was the case in the last year of Etoo. In that season, Pep had played Messi as a false nine in some matches( like 2-6 classico) and Etoo as RWF.

Maria

His parents came from Africa to see him and he scored a goal at the first touch of the ball..:cry:

The way Dongou atacks the space reminds me so much of Samu that I can only hope that he will be atleast half of what Eto'o was for us.

PS:Jean-Marie Dongou + Viktor Fischer finish as NextGen Top Goalscorers with 7 goals.

Last edited:

Tonykross

I've watched him play several times, he can play across all three positions and can also play from midfield and run at defenders with the ball glued to his feet. the kid got game.

Home of Barca Fans