Jean Marie Dongou

Yugo Count Dante

everything is in Dongou´s favour tbh
he speaks Catalan, is humble, hard working and yesterday he said he doesn´t like using social media as he is not that type of person
simply brilliant prospect
I'm a fan already! this shows he is focusing on football.

SamperFCB

Dongou in the Barca B squad for tonight's game. Rodri not in the team (suspended). Would like to see Dongou in the starting line up.

SamperFCB

Interesting. I haven't seen him playing live. Hope he'll start in starting XI.
Probably Eusebio will start with Rafinha as striker and Dongou on the bench.

But in my opinion Dongou deserves a spot in the starting line up. Dongou as striker and Rafinha back to the midfield, his best position. Eusebio only hasn't got the same vision as me.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Brilliant prospect, does look a bit older than his age suggests but hopefully I am not getting too worried
2011-11-24_FCB_JUVENIL_A_-_CELTIC_DE_GLASGOW_006.v1327855181.jpg

He's got the face of a baby, and he certainly isn't bigger than most other strikers (Deulofeu is taller, for instance)

Lucas_1993

2011-11-24_FCB_JUVENIL_A_-_CELTIC_DE_GLASGOW_006.v1327855181.jpg

He's got the face of a baby, and he certainly isn't bigger than most other strikers (Deulofeu is taller, for instance)

Your right actually, maybe it is his phisique and hair that made me think that. Do people think he will acctually make it? There is Bojan who was meant to be the next big thing and he is shipped out on loan to Roma, Soriano to Salzburg. How do people think about Dongou?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Most seem to believe he'll make it at a first division team, maybe even one of the best. The main concern is his position. He's more of a classic nine and isn't as good on the wings or as a false 9.

Lucas_1993

Hope he does so then, for someone who has just turned 17 to be playing regularly in the second tier is a brilliant way of experience. Graham Hunter or Guillem Balague, one of them said that he could make his first team debut this year :cool:

Home of Barca Fans