Jean Marie Dongou

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sports says that Barca could be looking at Dongou as their plan B for their next forward signing.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Yeah, both papers had stories on him after a MOTM performance against Sporting Gijon...He's at least a year away still, I think...Closing the gap on Deulofeu, though

X

xaviniesta

if he'd be an impact player next season, the CF would be in his favour IMO. to use him when barca need to get result in dying minutes, just like this season playing with 4 strikers, usually alexis in front of messi.

but i reall really doubt that after his 1st season he would already step into first team. i mean has he even got a game in first team? just give him some time. btw, wiki says that he has scored just 4 goals in barca b. not that much, concidering all the hype over him.

Last edited:

Yugi

Tito should wait and in 2 years introduce magical generation of 95: Samper, Dongou and Grimaldo together
meanwhile he can work with Deulofeu who will be 19 in March and IMHO he IS ready for first team, just like Iniesta, Xavi, Messi or Busquets were in his age

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still think Deulofeu isn't ready yet but perhaps this summer...I figured Dongou would push him to be a more complete player

Wouterinho

Tito should wait and in 2 years introduce magical generation of 95: Samper, Dongou and Grimaldo together
meanwhile he can work with Deulofeu who will be 19 in March and IMHO he IS ready for first team, just like Iniesta, Xavi, Messi or Busquets were in his age
These guys are gonna shock the world of football!
About Dongou: the fact that he is a classic CF might be an interesting additional tactical option for Tito. Dongou has all the class he needs, so even if his position is an issue, he'll still succeed.

Gervinho

I doubt he's at barca in 3 years time unless he's a regular. he's a massive talent and there's so much money in football that he will be tempted away

Blach

I doubt he's at barca in 3 years time unless he's a regular. he's a massive talent and there's so much money in football that he will be tempted away
Is there something I have missed here? He is a the B-squad already, surely earning a good amount of money and may be close to the A-squad, what more can he get as a 17 year old?

Garrus

I'm having doubts about his future at Barca, We have a phobia from true 9 players, If they are ever used then it's as plan B in a rough game, He either starts to adapt as a winger or end up riding the bench for long periods of time, I don't see Barca ditching the false 9 thing in the future even without messi.

Home of Barca Fans