Jean Marie Dongou

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Come on Spain, adapt the kid now damn it!! I hate it when talented Africans have to leave for CAN :p

jamrock

if 2/3of these cameroon kids can come good for them it would be pretty sweet.haven't been keeping up with the youth like i once did, does anyone know how meva is doing

Tonykross

Two players from the Eto'o foundation were called up to the national team, Dongou and Olinga who became the youngest player to score in la liga.

khaled_a_d

The full national team? :omg:

I don't like that at all ,first same happened with Gai Assulin and it didn't end well ,Ondoa was called b4 and he is younger than Dongou .this could get into the player's head tbh
Cameroon should wait on him at least until the end of the WC qualification ,they have been a failure recently (like many other African teams) but they are now top of the group ,playing key game against Libya that they need at least a point to qualify to final round of home and away Knock out games,Cameroon will be ranked second level in this final round which means they will be against a team of Algeria,Nigeria ,Ivory Coast,Ghana or Tunisia if things went as expected .this is no time for 18 years old kid

barcanuck

Cameroon is just making sure these guys are capped. They will travel and experience the national team feeling and meet Eto'o who surely is their hero.

funsize1984

Don't think he will play much. I think it's just to make sure he is locked in with national team. But I do want to see how he plays alongside Eto'o and young German born players Matip and Choupo Moting

funsize1984

I don't like that at all ,first same happened with Gai Assulin and it didn't end well ,Ondoa was called b4 and he is younger than Dongou .this could get into the player's head tbh
Cameroon should wait on him at least until the end of the WC qualification ,they have been a failure recently (like many other African teams) but they are now top of the group ,playing key game against Libya that they need at least a point to qualify to final round of home and away Knock out games,Cameroon will be ranked second level in this final round which means they will be against a team of Algeria,Nigeria ,Ivory Coast,Ghana or Tunisia if things went as expected .this is no time for 18 years old kid

I think Cameroon could beat Algeria or Tunisia. Not so much the other three. There should not be much disorder on the Cameroon team anymore. No clashes. Alex Song and Eto'o still clashing, but I think they are at least pretending to be friends now.

khaled_a_d

I think Cameroon could beat Algeria or Tunisia. Not so much the other three. There should not be much disorder on the Cameroon team anymore. No clashes. Alex Song and Eto'o still clashing, but I think they are at least pretending to be friends now.

Africa is so unpredictable right now ,don't be surprised if they beat Ivory Coast or beaten by Libya ,thing is this is just way too much pressure ,yes Cameroon are making sure he is capped but they need to wait 3-4 more months until the end of qualification for such a move IMO

Home of Barca Fans