Jean Marie Dongou

barca1899

fFzQ.gif
:worthy:

barca1899

Martino: "Good thing about Dongou is that he is a different kind of striker than Messi or Cesc. He's very motivated, he'll join Asia tour." :party1:

JamDav1982

I like the fact he runs away from the ball when someone is on it rather than being one of the many that go looking for it

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He is a midfielder? But a classic number 10 like Sneijder or Ozil. Whenever he played as a striker he looked lost.

jamrock

Tata speaks sense don't know why some were calling for him to play like a false 9, if he did that he could never make the team.

would be funny if he cement a place in the first team over the course of the year over gerard, because he is here while gerard is on loan.

Darko

I would say he plays false 9 pretty well,thats why I am impressed,knew he was a good striker but helps with the link up play and keeps the ball well,he looks like the complete package

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Tata speaks sense don't know why some were calling for him to play like a false 9, if he did that he could never make the team.

would be funny if he cement a place in the first team over the course of the year over gerard, because he is here while gerard is on loan.

He should play with the same forward runs and attack minded positioning that a regular striker does, but more as a deep lying forward so that he can bomb forward with his runs and link up with other players. Otherwise he looks lost/uninvolved and just sitting in between the CB's with nothing to do. He shouldn't be a complete false 9 the way Messi is, but he should play a little deeper than what he was accustomed to before.

Home of Barca Fans