Jean Marie Dongou

SwiftGuyver

i was worried about his progress under Eusebio last season but he has looked like an absolute beast for most of this pre-season. natural goal scorer, great strength, determined, great work ethic, humble attitude and wants to succeed at Barca. i hope he continues to progress and becomes Messi's backup in a year or two.

Galning

:lol: I noticed that during the game as well. Understandable though, all the stars are like "Meh Vålerenga" and Dongou just scored for the first team.

barca1899

Alex Song and B forward Dongou have been called up by Cameroon for the World Cup qualifier against Libya on Sunday 8 September. #brazil2014

Gohan

Super Saiyan
Just saw this. Dongou's FIFA card.

adbcdc578bf7d73d1a5921ba7640007d.png

Messi10

Is this guy going to make the first team ever? He looked so good in pre season. It seems like he never scores with the B team. Maybe he will never make it?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He seemed to be rather dull last season with the B team as well. The thing is, it could be very possible that he's only bad in the B team's horrible system since he showed a very different side of himself when playing with the first team.

khaled_a_d

I think next year he should be loaned and see whether it is just the system or he he is just stopped developing as a player

Tonykross

I've watched the B team this season, the system makes it so tough for the strikers, no creativity.Dongou was even much better playing on the right wing in their last game, he created two assists playing in that position.

Home of Barca Fans