Jean Marie Dongou

MessiDinho10

Wouldn't do it, there's know way he'll start ahead of Benteke and he doesn't need a lesson in mentality like Deulofeu. It'd be better to loan him out to a La Liga team or to just stay at the B-team.

L

linetty

Sorry he is not even part of the 18 man list for levante, I see the reason why young players want to leave, because first team football is just an illusion.
Dongou is just 18... It's a privilege for him to play for the first team on such young age, especially for Barcelona where the level is really high

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has signed a contract extension. Renewed his contract to 2017 with a 12m buyout clause.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BfFnxlMCQAAdi1G.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Sorry he is not even part of the 18 man list for levante, I see the reason why young players want to leave, because first team football is just an illusion.

U mad bro? C'mon he's 18. If Messi wasn't still trying to get his rhythm back, Dongou would play.

Alarcón

This game is utterly unimportant as we would never drop out at home after a 4-1 win, no matter the players. We could literally play the B team with Messi and maybe 1 or 2 other first teamers and we'd still easily advance. Given that premise, I find it quite disappointing that Tata didn't even call up a single player from Barca B.

Home of Barca Fans