Jean Marie Dongou

Darko

BfFnxlMCQAAdi1G.jpg:large

dat arm

F

Flavia

Although he was called up, B forward Dongou in the end didn't join CAM this week because of a tense relationship with Eto'o.
Dongou, who comes from Eto'o's academy, is caught in the middle of a conflict between Eto'o and a former business partner, Dongou's agent. [cameroon-info]
As he felt intimated by Eto'o during a stay with the national team last year, Dongou preferred to reject the call-up this time [ci li fa365]

:icon_neutral:

Theconomist

Let's all jump on the bandwagon, none of us knows the details, how about you stop thinking with your emotions and admit we know nothing of the situation.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
How is he doing? I'd like to see him get some first team minutes but La Liga is too close this season.

He's performing very poorly. Sandro is the superior goalscorer while Dongou really plays way too tamely. Including preseason, he has more goals with the 1st team than the B team I believe which is pretty funny. The theory is that he'd actually be a great prospect when taken out of Eusebio's system but that's yet to be tested for more than a few games.

IF he gets 1st team time, it shouldn't be decided ahead of anyone else. Adama, Denis, Samper, Sandro, Ie, and maybe even Munir are a lot more deserving. Sanabria would've been too had he not left.

Last edited:

MessiDinho10

He's performing very poorly. Sandro is the superior goalscorer while Dongou really plays way too tamely. Including preseason, he has more goals with the 1st team than the B team I believe which is pretty funny. The theory is that he'd actually be a great prospect when taken out of Eusebio's system but that's yet to be tested for more than a few games.

IF he gets 1st team time, it shouldn't be decided ahead of anyone else. Adama, Denis, Samper, Sandro, Ie, and maybe even Munir are a lot more deserving. Sanabria would've been too had he not left.

Do you think Barça should consider to loan him out if Eusebio stays? I think Celta would be great for him, but they already have a young striker in Santi Mina. Maybe Rayo?

Home of Barca Fans