Jean Marie Dongou

Cule4life

The Culest
Do you think Barça should consider to loan him out if Eusebio stays? I think Celta would be great for him, but they already have a young striker in Santi Mina. Maybe Rayo?

Why not get rid of the problem (Eusebio) itself? Else Barca B will be useless if we have to keep loaning out players to see their true worth.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He looks a lot more aggressive lately, I like it. It used to be that we'd rarely even see him get a shot on goal. Now he's having a decent number of chances per game.

Still though, for me its: Munir>Sandro>Dongou

jamrock

should have taken that pk to keep is form going and his confidence up.

has a nice should before being sub off, can see he was pissed about being sub off

F

Frejsgodes

We certainly have the required talent in attack (Deulofeu, Rafinha, Munir, Dongou, Adama etc) for the near future. But that's never really been the problem, has it?

I

instinct

B forward Dongou told CAM federation he doesn't want to go to World Cup because of bad relation with coach Finke and forward Eto'o. [weloba]

:angry:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
B forward Dongou told CAM federation he doesn't want to go to World Cup because of bad relation with coach Finke and forward Eto'o. [weloba]

Sad. :(

I

instinct

I was faster than you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Home of Barca Fans