Jean Michaël Seri

God Serena

I agree with you but you have to take into consideration that Iniesta and Xavi were technically out of this world and they played together for years. Seri for sure isn't at their level.

I don't expect from him to have Bale type of pace but he basically didn't follow any counterattack today, his transition play was also bad. He stayed behind every single time. Maybe it's tactical decision of the manager but I doubt it.

However his first touch is great.

From what I've heard Seri is similar to Xavi in play style, though. Obviously he isn't going to be on Xavi's level technically but if he's able to position himself smartly and move the ball well I doubt he'll develop the reputation as being slow that many of our players have.

I'm also not too bothered to hear he's having a stinker against Napoli. His team is mediocre and he's leaving in a matter of hours (TM) anyways, so he's probably not putting on the type of display you'd expect.

5ergio_Busquets

Because Great pace, good dribbling is about the only thing he has. If you want him to play a pass or link up with his teammates, forget it, the guy is the french Adama Traore. Not Barca quality at all. Not to mention that guy is another absolute nutter.

Yes I noticed he loses the ball easily sometimes and his decision making doesn't look great, but he could improve on that with experience.

God Serena

im wary about buying from Ligue 1 tbh.. pretty shit league. atleast Dembele proved himself in the Bundesliga.

on the other hand Chelsea could be buying Drinkwater for £40m so we cant go wrong with the fee for Seri :lol:

Ligue 1 is where we got Umtiti...

Raketa10

From what I've heard Seri is similar to Xavi in play style, though. Obviously he isn't going to be on Xavi's level technically but if he's able to position himself smartly and move the ball well I doubt he'll develop the reputation as being slow that many of our players have.

I'm also not too bothered to hear he's having a stinker against Napoli. His team is mediocre and he's leaving in a matter of hours (TM) anyways, so he's probably not putting on the type of display you'd expect.

Honestly I would take a risk with him. If we payed 40 mil for Paulinho than we shouldn't even discuss this. I hope he won't let us down. :)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He does show composure and some ease with the ball in his first touch, but then he just doesn't do much other than that, at least in this game. Agreed with Yannik that he doesn't look like an impact player, I just don't know what kind of value he will be adding to our midfield.

5ergio_Busquets

Honestly Seri doesn't seem to offer much more than Rakitic or Roberto do.
We should give the chance to young masia players like Alena instead of adding another average midfielder to the 500 we alredy have in the team.
Absolute top quality players or nothing.

Last edited:

Yannik

Yes I noticed he loses the ball easily sometimes and his decision making doesn't look great, but he could improve on that with experience.

So could Emre Mor or other players like those. I wouldn't sign talents based on the amount of cool tricks they pull off but rather by how good they already are. We had Saint Maximin here for a whole year on loan. He was atrocious. Great first touch yes, very pacy and great in 1on1s, but everything apart from that, either passing , workrates, finishing or decision making is not up to 1st division standards. There are so many young players that play exactly like him and they rarely ever make it.

He's also heavily undisciplined. Puts in lazy training shifts, and hardly even made the bench at the end of the year. Then the next day he got accused of document fraud because he showed a fake hungarian driver license after the police caught him because he crashed his bloody Tuareg into a public tram. Also look at that hair. The lad is unstable.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

So could Emre Mor or other players like those. I wouldn't sign talents based on the amount of cool tricks they pull off but rather by how good they already are. We had Saint Maximin here for a whole year on loan. He was atrocious.

He's also heavily undisciplined. Puts in lazy training shifts, and hardly even made the bench at the end of the year. Then the next day he got accused of document fraud because he showed a fake hungarian driver license after the police caught him because he crashed his bloody Tuareg into a public tram. Also look at that hair. The lad is unstable.

You seem to know much more about him than I do.
If his attitude and behavior are that bad then I agree with you we should stay away from him.

serghei

:lol: Now everybody who didn't watch Seri before saw him once against a much better team and think he is shit.

Home of Barca Fans