Jean Michaël Seri

stk93

first of all i didnt see the game, i dont know how he played! but.. for xavi role he is shit on defence and on iniesta role hes not that creative, i mean he keep the ball and control the middle but its not a playmaker. im not sure about him and we need a certitude in the middle, we already have 8(?) mdf

Raketa10

Oh Jesus...90 minutes ago 90% of you wanted him here ASAP...

The same thing will happen to Dembele if this kid play's just two bad games in a row he will be crucified.

Even if we buy Coutinho he might be proclaimed the biggest failure ever in the first two weeks here. Honestly that doesn't surprise me at all. For many people here Neymar was also "nothing special" and now is clear how much we miss him.

Last edited:

5ergio_Busquets

He surely isn't a bad player but he isn't the special midfielder we have been looking for since Xavi.
A top quality player can have a bad game but you can still see that he is special, we didn't see that with Seri today.

Batistuta9

It's hard to judge him after todays game, especially because napoli outclassed them. Of course he might flop for us, but that is a risk with every transfer, even established players e.g ibra, fabregas.

Givenchy

judging him on 1 game is ridiculous especially when Nice are shit and have Balotelli clowning around. hes no Xavi but then who is? the closest player in his mould is Verratti which is a no go. we are in big trouble as football is moving into a new era where signing big name world class players will be something only the oil daddy clubs can do.. Madrid are already ahead of the curve bringing in youngsters like Asensio etc while our board fucked around at the start of this summer chasing Verratti.

we have no symbol after Messi retires and our squad is average at best, won't go off topic but losing Neymar not only damages us now but our future looks dull to say the least.

gasgas

He was bossed few times by Rakitic FFS! PSG midfield couldn't breathe for the majority of the game. But people here are blind every time we mention Verratti. He is like the next best thing to Messi in this forum.
Who cares?

He did enough
He created
2 one on ones
An important pass that led to their goal

And that's just top of my head

The "bullied by Rakitic" is what we call "fabrication"

Didn't happen

Bran the Greenseer

Who cares if he doesn't pan out? Busquets is the only definite starting midfielder we have now because iniesta is winding down. Its time to experiment until we find another good midfield. That means buying new people like Seri even if they might not pan out and testing out youngsters like Alena. Also getting rid of known quantities who have not been good for us already.

stk93

guys... only player who can add something to our team is coutinho. dembele(yes him! stop overrate him) and seri arent barca material

Ken_rosseneri

guys chill out... Seri is better than all our midfielders, maybe except iniesta offensively... but other than that.. ALLL.. Just because he had one bad game doesn't mean he sucks..Steph curry for example, has had bad games.. that doesn't mean he sucks.. plus he's playing for Nice not Barca yet.. not many world class around him, lets be honest..

Last edited:

stk93

guys chill out... Seri is better than all our midfielders... ALLL.. Just because he had one bad game doesn't mean he sucks..Steph curry for example, has had bad games.. that doesn't mean he sucks.. plus he's playing for Nice not Barca yet.. not many world class around him, lets be honest..

tbh like u say.. the true is that we underrate our players and overrate others! before paco coming here he was very promising in our eyes, same was with rakitic (we definite rated him in sevilla higher than seri). on the other hand we wanted bartra out and look at him now (we do the same thing with rafinha)

5ergio_Busquets

To be fair the situation with the ongoing negotiations and the immense pressure of knowing that he is being watched like never before surely didn't help him focus today.

kattanib

guys... only player who can add something to our team is coutinho. dembele(yes him! stop overrate him) and seri arent barca material

guys chill out... Seri is better than all our midfielders... ALLL.. Just because he had one bad game doesn't mean he sucks..Steph curry for example, has had bad games.. that doesn't mean he sucks.. plus he's playing for Nice not Barca yet.. not many world class around him, lets be honest..

See now, this is why arguments need to be objectified as much as possible. These opinions of yours are considered subjective, and do not help in resolving the debate

This was a meh game, but his stats are impressive and i think he is the real deal. Rakitic though :facepalm:

View attachment 7374

View attachment 7375

Edit: Maybe you can see better in the link

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-m...tion/key_passes/chances_created/assists#total

This on the other hand is an objective post that has numbers to back up the claim. These are the type of things decision makers take into consideration when making decisions. Does that mean they always get things right? No, but they increase the likely hood of getting more right decisions by being objective.

Now forget about everything I have just said and continue doing what you are doing :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans