Jeffren Suarez

E

Esteve

I don't think anyone is comparing Jeffren to the Henry of old seriously. Chill.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I'm quite objective, just re-read my previous post.
It's simple. He might be sucky now but respect him. That doesn't mean u have to forgive his bad form but it means dont insult him. Let him go to another club but i hope i dont have to remind u on the 2 goals he made against Madrid putting us save twice

E

Esteve

I don't forget anything he has done for the club. I don't care if he misses 20 chances in a match, it's the lack of effort that's shocking. He just can't be arsed anymore.

desoe

I'm quite objective, just re-read my previous post.
It's simple. He might be sucky now but respect him. That doesn't mean u have to forgive his bad form but it means dont insult him. Let him go to another club but i hope i dont have to remind u on the 2 goals he made against Madrid putting us save twice

I find reality more objective than the past and the "one of the best players the world know" talking, which have nothing to do with re-a-li-ty. The "49 Invincibles" don't help him on the pitch against Estudiantes, neither his two goals at Bernabeu last year. Why you are even mentioning things like that, do they have any real value when a player steps on the pitch? What he did in 2006 is making him a good player in 2009 ? Wtf?

And I don't see nothing insulting in saying that a player is playing awfully on the pitch? FCB is a club which is obligated with keeping high standarts about its players, and when even youngsters like Pedro or Jeffren are showing more effort and are actually producing more, I really can't understand how you could come around with the "legend" cliches.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

I find reality more objective than the past and the "one of the best players the world know" talking, which have nothing to do with re-a-li-ty. The "49 Invincibles" don't help him on the pitch against Estudiantes, neither his two goals at Bernabeu last year. Why you are even mentioning things like that, do they have any real value when a player steps on the pitch? What he did in 2006 is making him a good player in 2009 ? Wtf?

And I don't see nothing insulting in saying that a player is playing awfully on the pitch? FCB is a club which is obligated with keeping high standarts about its players, and when even youngsters like Pedro or Jeffren are showing more effort and are actually producing more, I really can't understand how you could come around with the "legend" cliches.

It's easy to answer like this if u are not capable of reading all the insulting comments.
What u say is pure logic. But u missed the insults and believe me the forum is full of it. Just check all the WC clubs threads.

i thought i was making myself pretty clear. I said 100 times it's his time to go like it was time with ronnie. You people just insult a legend.
He deserves respect. High standars at barca? thats true but he is part of a team that made 6 cups in 1 year so i dont think replacing him and wanting some succes will ever top that.

FlyLo

We should really give Jeffren more playing time. Perhaps he proves me wrong and we won't need to buy a new LW after all.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Any gifs kicking about? I had to watch the game in a semi-distracted state as a friend of mine called in a right state to divulge all her guy problems all over me :( I'm embarassed to say i haven't actually seen any of Jeffren for the entire season, sickening really. When you consider the consistency with which players of this quality are made by La Masia as compared to other big clubs, it's mental.... i really like West Ham's academy though, that's absolutely badass

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Any gifs kicking about? I had to watch the game in a semi-distracted state as a friend of mine called in a right state to divulge all her guy problems all over me :( I'm embarassed to say i haven't actually seen any of Jeffren for the entire season, sickening really. When you consider the consistency with which players of this quality are made by La Masia as compared to other big clubs, it's mental.... i really like West Ham's academy though, that's absolutely badass

haha should have told him/her that you are busy :p

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
"Quash, I need to talk to you about my boyfriend"
-"Can't you fuckign see that Jeffren is overtaking Clemente??"
"But Quaaaaaaaash? My boyfriend ..."
-"Priorities, MY GOD!"

And it seems you don't have them, Quash. Very sad.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
His number is 7 now :D

U shoud change name of the thread :D

he was only 7 because you haveta be registered numbers 1-23 for the CWC unless you're registered with a different number for your first team. and jeffren isn't registered for our first-team (although as a convention he always takes 35 when called up) so he had to take a number between 1 and 23, so took 7.

he'll be back to 35 now.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
My post is placed under Meta and is only here to absorb every 'Villa hope' that drips off the post above to keep this thread clean.

Home of Barca Fans