Jeremy Mathieu

Richard.H

I don't understand why there aren't more posts in this thread. He's playing really well. Bartra and vermaelen can kiss any extended minutes they wished to get goodbye. Mathieu is on a ridiculous form.

He's a great defender while having excellent passing skills. That's like the dream of any barca coach.

Blaugrana Man

This guy is an absolute gem of a signing.

Composed, powerful, and committed. He saved Pique's ass a number of times today, without making any real mistakes.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I love him already. Too bad we waited this long to sign him. Oh well. Better late than never.

zanela

I was initially underwhelmed by his signing, as I thought for a club filling a position long overdue, it should be aiming higher. He's not a long-term solution, but so far he's proving to be a solid stop-gap. Feel confident seeing him start over the rest. Hopefully he has an injury-free season.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
I don't understand why there aren't more posts in this thread. He's playing really well. Bartra and vermaelen can kiss any extended minutes they wished to get goodbye. Mathieu is on a ridiculous form.

He's a great defender while having excellent passing skills. That's like the dream of any barca coach.

This guy is an absolute gem of a signing.

Composed, powerful, and committed. He saved Pique's ass a number of times today, without making any real mistakes.

You guys forgot about the Ginger Pace this guy is a tailor made CB for our highline

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The pendulum of kneejerk assessments swings back in favor of those of us who knew what we were getting with Mathieu

Doobs

The Messiah
Does he really smoke regularly? Or was it just a one off that people keep talking about and labelling him for?

Btw whata beast.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Does he really smoke regularly? Or was it just a one off that people keep talking about and labelling him for?

Btw whata beast.

No one knows really how much he smokes but he does smoke...There was a moment late in the match where he came up for a corner and he looked like he could barely breathe...I kept thinking, I bet he wishes he had a cig

No one knows really how much he smokes but he does smoke...There was a moment late in the match where he came up for a corner and he looked like he could barely breathe...I kept thinking, I bet he wishes he had a cig

Didn't notice that but if that's true... that's not good at all.

Home of Barca Fans