Jeremy Mathieu

I

instinct

Plus he ain't Benatia

Darth-Vader-darth-vader-18734783-300-355.jpg

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Just as Messi has been hailed as statistically impossible, I declare Mathieu to be physically impossible.

31 years old and 6'4 yet probably the 2nd/3rd fastest player in our squad. Smokes semi-regularly and has years of experience as LB to *expectedly* burn out his lungs/stamina and joints but he's still going as beast as ever (actually even more beast than before). Can't even attribute his speed to having light/less-dense bones because he is one powerful fucker against even the strongest of forwards and never gets sweeped off balance. His size, age, habits, and normal common sense should dictate that he wouldn't be anywhere near the condition he is in now and should not be that fast. Quite the anomaly and that is great for Barca. Not the best looking but his genetics are brilliant for his career's longevity :p.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Unforunately, yes, he is too old, i would really like to see him playing for us for the next 10 years :(

But i am really happy to see him playing for us for 2-3 maybe 4 years :)

if he can give 2 seasons at least like this its 20m very well spent

Kohe321

Just as Messi has been hailed as statistically impossible, I declare Mathieu to be physically impossible.

31 years old and 6'4 yet probably the 2nd/3rd fastest player in our squad. Smokes semi-regularly and has years of experience as LB to *expectedly* burn out his lungs/stamina and joints but he's still going as beast as ever (actually even more beast than before). Can't even attribute his speed to having light/less-dense bones because he is one powerful fucker against even the strongest of forwards and never gets sweeped off balance. His size, age, habits, and normal common sense should dictate that he wouldn't be anywhere near the condition he is in now and should not be that fast. Quite the anomaly and that is great for Barca. Not the best looking but his genetics are brilliant for his career's longevity :p.

Yeah, he's really athletic. Who knows, if he can play for a few seasons (3-4?) at this level, he could become quite the figure in Barca history, even if he joined us so late in his career.

He was extremely good today!

Home of Barca Fans