Jeremy Mathieu

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
You guys don't understand.....

Mathieu is actually Benjamin Button. He is aging backwards. In 5 years he'll be 26 and at his physical peak. For a clue as to how fast he'll be, watch this guy:

Bolt_2676803b.jpg

barcanuck

He better freaking play against PSG! There is no CB in form like him. Pique Mathieu at the back to contend with headers from Cavani + Ibra please.

Stric

Fantastic performance tonight! I literally couldn't keep up with the number of crucial clearances and great tackles he made.

Xavinho

31 years old and 6'4 yet probably the 2nd/3rd fastest player in our squad.

He's still 30 years old. The claims about him being older came from posters like Darth Vader who didn't want him and were trying to cast him in the most negative light possible.

I don't think he's 6'4 though. Transfermarkt and a few other sites say 190cm which I think is 6'3. Not sure how accurate that is though.

Very happy with his performances so far. Just wished we'd signed him a season earlier.

Alarcón

He's still 30 years old. The claims about him being older came from posters like Darth Vader who didn't want him and were trying to cast him in the most negative light possible.

I don't think he's 6'4 though. Transfermarkt and a few other sites say 190cm which I think is 6'3. Not sure how accurate that is though.

Very happy with his performances so far. Just wished we'd signed him a season earlier.

He will be 31 in less than a month so calling him 30 is actually not as accurate

Stric

It's still more than a month, and it's always accurate to state someone's age as what it actually is.

If you're 30 years and 11 months old, you're 30.91 years old, which means it's actually more accurate to say you're 31. Age is linear. It's not the same as saying it's basically already Monday on a Sunday evening. :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
If you're 30 years and 11 months old, you're 30.91 years old, which means it's actually more accurate to say you're 31. Age is linear. It's not the same as saying it's basically already Monday on a Sunday evening. :lol:

Wealth is also linear. But you can't call yourself a billionaire if you don't have a billion dollars.

Xavinho

I'm 36 years old, so I guess it's time to stop telling people I'm 30 because it would be more accurate to say I'm 40.

Oh, wait, maybe I could just tell them I'm 36?

Home of Barca Fans