Jeremy Mathieu

L

linetty

Bartra needs to become starter. The kid is a world class CB in my opinion

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
:lol: Bartra is way off dozen of defenders his age. Never mind world class ones.
His positioning is bad and he is too weak.

L

linetty

:lol: Bartra is way off dozen of defenders his age. Never mind world class ones.
His positioning is bad and he is too weak.
You're a good joker man. The guy is always in the right place. I guess you must've missed quite a few games ;)

Doesn't get bullied either and is great 1v1.

Abeir Toril

Mathieu is not a graduate of La Masia and that is apparent. Every game he has to make a technical mistake. Against rivals who press more, I would prefer Alba. Furthermore, Jordi is much more dynamic in the offensive, can dribble.

F

Flavia

Highest aerial duels winning rate: Mathieu 71% - Sergi Roberto 67 - Bartra 65 - Busquets 53 - Pique 52 - Munir 42 [via @barca19stats]

It looks like he might be making a bit of difference...

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Holy_mother_of_god.jpg

Sergi Roberto is probably the guy that is at the end of all of Dani's crosses in training. The patient midfielder is a classic #9 in disguise.

Icarium

Lifestealer
But...But....Bartra is weak and gets bullied too easily. Thats why Masch starts ahead of him...

Masch is faster and won't hesitate diving into dirty tackles like bartra... Ahem.. Bale... Ahem..

Both have their benefits and faults. It is all down to coach preference. I would say Pique Masch with Mathieu at left back is our best defense lineup. If pique performs like shit bartra can replace him.

Home of Barca Fans