Joan Laporta

malvolio

Fraud? Hardly. Flick glued Bayern together again and ingested energy into that team that was missing from the Kovac reign. Bayern's treble was on him obviously and almost every Bayern fan loves him and wants to keep him.

yeah. whole of europe is after him. hansi flick managerial genius. that's why even the bayern board would like to get rid of him and are after nagelsmann.

come on man, let's be honest, even me or you would have had a big chance of winning with that bayern side in those circumstances.

flick would better get that NT job.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
yeah. whole of europe is after him. hansi flick managerial genius. that's why even the bayern board would like to get rid of him and are after nagelsmann.

come on man, let's be honest, even me or you would have had a big chance of winning with that bayern side in those circumstances.

This is as silly as the argument that anybody would take Pep's Barca to win titles. You know it is not true. The fact that Kovac didn't do very well debunks it.

malvolio

This is as silly as the argument that anybody would take Pep's Barca to win titles. You know it is not true. The fact that Kovac didn't do very well debunks it.

that bum di matteo did it, in a two legged format, with a weaker team(squad). it's not a silly argument as no one is rating flick than maybe bayern and their fans.

Agreed. I just think if Flick goes for the NT job then it is almost a shoo-in for Nagelsmann to take up the Bayern job, he will definitely prefer them over us if both of us are pursuing him. No German manager will turn down Bayern.
:lol: there is zero chance for Barca to get Nagelsmann this summer..not a snowball in hell chance, but keeo on dreaming.

Nagelsmann ll stay at Leipzig this summer 100%.

Flick ll go nowhere too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol: there is zero chance for Barca to get Nagelsmann this summer..not a snowball in hell chance, but keeo on dreaming.

Flick ll go nowhere too.

Neither should we get him this summer, Koeman should be given another year regardless.

Are you Nagelsmann's or Flick's agent or something, by the way?

malvolio

Flick ll go nowhere too.

that NT job will be vacant after Euros. bayern are wobbly in the league, have been dumped from the cup and CL win is not guaranteed.

if nagelsmann wins the bundesliga it's 100% sure that bayern will go for him.

:lol: Nobody wants to get rid of Flick.

Nagelsmann is of course liked by Bayern and he is dreaming of Bayern, as he is from Bavaria and has never made a secret of it and if the time comes, then Bayern ll go for him, but that wont be this summer.

Neither should we get him this summer, Koeman should be given another year regardless.

Are you Nagelsmann's or Flick's agent or something, by the way?
Do I need to be his agent to state the obvious?

Leipzig has already categorically ruled out any possibility that Nagelsmann could leave.

They have in fact guaranteed that he ll stay next season and no club can change that..not the clueless PL donkeys and also not Real or Barca..he is not on the market, its pretty simple.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:lol: Nobody wants to get rid of Flick.

Nagelsmann is of course liked by Bayern and he is dreaming of Bayern, as he is from Bavaria and has never made a secret of it and if the time comes, then Bayern ll go for him, but that wont be this summer.

So you are saying Bayern will let Flick go next summer (2022) and Nagelsmann will come in then? Why would Bayern let Flick go next summer?

nah, they'll pass on a young, up and coming manager, that might win the league over them, so that they can keep flick :lol:
:lol: deluded..have u also talked this bullshit about Pep after winning the sextuple?

Everybody loves Flick, he is just amazing..a true fairy tale story coming out of nowhere and doing everything right.

I m pretty sure u have no clue about Nagelsmann

He ll be Bayern coach one day, everybody knows that, but not next season, as he ll stay at leipzig.

malvolio

:lol: deluded..have u also talked this bullshit about Pep after winning the sextuple?

Everybody loves Flick, he is just amazing..a true fairy tale story coming out of nowhere and doing everything right.

I m pretty sure u have no clue about Nagelsmann

He ll be Bayern coach one day, everybody knows that, but not next season, as he ll stay at leipzig.

get the fuck out of here you clown :lol:

flick amazing manager. we are not worthy of such genius

So you are saying Bayern will let Flick go next summer (2022) and Nagelsmann will come in then? Why would Bayern let Flick go next summer?
No. I cannot say where Nagelsmann ll be going after Leipzig.

He will stay 100% this summer.

He will most likely also stay the following season untill 2023, but there is a small chance, that he has a clause or an agreement for summer 2022.

So the dream of Nagelsmann is to coach Bayern, but how can he plan to go there, if Flick is doing such a tremendous job?

So while still hoping the Bayern job ll be available within the next two years, he has to think about a possible other solution, if Flick still doing great.

Before Flick it was clear to everyone, that Nagelsmann ll come after Leipzig, but now nothing is clear anymore, just that Bayern and Nagelsmann like each other very much.

The only thing that is totally clear is Nagelsmann staying at Leipzig this summer, the rest we ll see in a year or two.

Home of Barca Fans