Joan Laporta

FC433

I am truly disappointed with the way he spoke about RK, I just cannot believe what happened earlier today.

Raketa10

Publicly talking about hart Koemans heart condition (which Koemans management says is false, btw) is really bad form on Laporte. Who overall is handling the current situation very poorly. Tiptoeing around the issue, asking more time. I can respect you want Koeman out, but have some class man.

Seems to be a Bartomue 2.0. This is why the club is deteriorating.

:facepalm:

Comparing Laporta to Barto is like comparing Messi to Braithwaite. One of them is one of the best presidents Barca ever had and the other one is by far the worst. Laporta wants Koeman out and he has to force him out or Barca will have to pay 12 mil. Simple as that.

Last edited:

Porque

I think If we financially can't afford the dismissal of Koeman then we continue with him for this season.

Let's not turn this into another Setien case.

Laporta has had over a year to have his coach agreement sorted.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
A few good changes and transfers and this could be us, or at least we could be proper contenders.

This Chelsea squad is relatively new and isn't that special IMO.

mc_lovin

A few good changes and transfers and this could be us, or at least we could be proper contenders.

This Chelsea squad is relatively new and isn't that special IMO.

I still think we are good to go with 1 topclass CB signing plus Fati-Messi-Dembele upfront and maybe Wijnaldum for Pedri or Busquets. Should be enough to compete in my opinion (if injuries don't feck us).

DonAK

I still think we are good to go with 1 topclass CB signing plus Fati-Messi-Dembele upfront and maybe Wijnaldum for Pedri or Busquets. Should be enough to compete in my opinion (if injuries don't feck us).

Bro I'm gonna get a seizure if I have to watch Ousmane fucking Dembele start another game for us and have to rely on him not fucking up in an important game for us.

mc_lovin

Bro I'm gonna get a seizure if I have to watch Ousmane fucking Dembele start another game for us and have to rely on him not fucking up in an important game for us.

I mean Chelsea won with Werner upfront ;D Not a big fan of Dembele either, but Messi shouldn't be on the wing. Play defensively solid, stretch the play and hope for Messi and Fati.

DonAK

I mean Chelsea won with Werner upfront ;D Not a big fan of Dembele either, but Messi shouldn't be on the wing. Play defensively solid, stretch the play and hope for Messi and Fati.

Yeah, but Werner does everything right apart from his finishing. Dembele does everything wrong apart from his movement nowadays. I don't have the patience man. Don't do this to me :lol:

Home of Barca Fans