Joan Laporta

Sterlingfan2000

Rumours from Barcelona :

We're in big financial trouble. We are even thinking to put some core players for sale like Dest , Busquets, Alba, Pique even De Jong. Currently players are refusing wage cut and refusing to leave

Rory

Didn't we juts get that big loan? No way would we be signing Wijnaldum/Aguero and renewing Messi if that was the case. Unless none of those things happen in the end.

JamDav1982

Rumours from Barcelona :

We're in big financial trouble. We are even thinking to put some core players for sale like Dest , Busquets, Alba, Pique even De Jong. Currently players are refusing wage cut and refusing to leave

Link for rumours Barca may sell FDJ? Cant see anything about that.

I think that is just added to the names of other players being linked to move away and not for pure financial reasons either.

Alba, Pique and Busquets are old players on huge wages that are not worth it bar maybe Alba but his contract is longest.

Dest has been hot and cold and Barca have another RB coming in. That will be reason for rumours on him at a time virtually every player will have a price.

Porque

Are we not using the 100m salary cap freed up from Messi to sign the new guys right now?

If no one wants to leave, we're screwed. And we won't be able to retain Messi.

serghei

Are we not using the 100m salary cap freed up from Messi to sign the new guys right now?

If no one wants to leave, we're screwed. And we won't be able to retain Messi.

Of course no one wants to leave. Barca overpaid them by 200-400% over what any other club would give them. If some are earning 9m net, they would get between 2 and 4 at another club. Nobody is an idiot to leave the club when they are paid like world's best players and the news is out for years that they are anything but that.

That being said, the legends who don't agree to a massive salary cut and want to get paid best in the world money for doing fuck all, should be blacklisted by the club for future managerial positions.

malvolio

already monday and no movement whatsoever.

koeman still not fired, players not signed, players not sold. the fuck we're waiting for, the zombie apocalypse?

Bobo32

we still have to wait for depay's decision :popcom:

Imagine you are proposing right, and then your future bride goes "you are a nice guy but there are other nice guys as well, I'll wait for a bit before I decide" right?

And then imagine that the bride isn't even that great, only manages to bring the food from the kitchen to the table 70,8% of the time etc...

Horatio

You're welcome
Imagine you are proposing right, and then your future bride goes "you are a nice guy but there are other nice guys as well, I'll wait for a bit before I decide" right?

And then imagine that the bride isn't even that great, only manages to bring the food from the kitchen to the table 70,8% of the time etc...

This part made me laugh. Fair enough.

Home of Barca Fans