Joan Laporta

serghei

So far, a fatty semi-retired 33 years old with injury problems and City's 5th CB.

I'm expecting the actual transfers that will improve us.

Messigician

So far, a fatty semi-retired 33 years old with injury problems and City's 5th CB.

Alemany: "Garc?a made the decision not to continue in Manchester to return to Bar?a and that was complicated from a sporting point of view: he was penalized by not playing."

JamDav1982

Both do improve the squad.

Aguero is far better than shite like Braithwaite as a back up even if signed primarily for Messi.

Garcia will split opinion but for me is step up from likes of Mingueza and can allow for players to be moved on.

serghei

Alemany: "Garc?a made the decision not to continue in Manchester to return to Bar?a and that was complicated from a sporting point of view: he was penalized by not playing."

I hope that's true. And he's not another slow softie who gets cutesy with the ball. Half of our defense including the keeper is like that.

Pique's best performance in the last 2-3 years is in that Beko add where he tells the kids eating broccoli is good for them :lol:.

Messigician

I hope that's true. And he's not another slow softie who gets cutesy with the ball. Half of our defense including the keeper is like that.

Pique's best performance in the last 2-3 years is in that Beko add where he tells the kids eating broccoli is good for them :lol:.

Come on bro was monster vs Sevilla copa comeback

Horatio

You're welcome
We keep signing players, but this is only good if some players actually leave. I want some news regarding players leaving.

We have no money yet adding more people on Barca payroll. smh

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome

*Carrot. Know your Barca ads pls.

khaled_a_d

We keep signing players, but this is only good if some players actually leave. I want some news regarding players leaving.

We have no money yet adding more people on Barca payroll. smh

I said it before, but this is going to be long slow summer.
We will know the final squad by late August most likely.
When teams miss on their 1st, 2nd and 3rd targets, some will then think about the Barca rejects to sign.
We will need patience, something football fans never had :lol:

serghei

I said it before, but this is going to be long slow summer.
We will know the final squad by late August most likely.
When teams miss on their 1st, 2nd and 3rd targets, some will then think about the Barca rejects to sign.
We will need patience, something football fans never had :lol:

Better hurry up before they ban us from CL and the only players we will sign then are chumps who don't play in CL anyway. Imagine us signing Haaland if we are slapped with a 3-year ban. :lol:

jairzinho

Still early days but it looks like none of these bums want to leave. Think the board should be direct and let them know they're not going to be counted for upcoming season.

behindbrowneyes

Signing new players puts pressure on players in the squad, no? It is easier to tell them there won't be a spot in the squad for them when their replacements are already signed. I like Laporta's offensive approach, but we'll see if he manages to offload the deadweight. Given that all of those newly signed players are free-agents, Barca is somehow forced to act quick though.

Home of Barca Fans