Joan Laporta

jamrock

Haha 'Mr Miserable'... you are the one bitching and asking inane questions.

Try harder with your trolling than that effort.... when not even 'corrected'.

So basically you are an under sex, fat guy.

I figured only way you could deicate as much time as you do to being a whiney ****** on the internet.

🤣🤣🤣

Next time just ignore are answer the simple question.

Stop trying to be a "smart ass"., Simple a little go outside and take in some sun.

JamDav1982

So basically you are an under sex, fat guy.

I figured only way you could deicate as much time as you do to being a whiney ****** on the internet.

������

Next time just ignore are answer the simple question.

Stop trying to be a "smart ass"., Simple a little go outside and take in some sun.

Still trying that line of trolling... yuk. Even I feel bad for you with that effort.

Next time block me or at least wait until have something better than that nonsense and smileys.

Normal level for you to be fair.

malvolio

Bartomeu'a revenues which is all he talked about were accounting "tricks" much in the same way we sold authur for "70m", if it was actually sustainable revenues, we wouldn't be the worst hit club because if covid by a mile.

Revenues are the single easiest thing to inflate in business, you can literally do it in such a way that it looks perfectly fine on paper even for auditors, but one misstep (cough covid cough) it all comes falling down.
You gotta take a minute to understand these things my friend, read a business 101 book,(I mean no disrespect when I say that).

Our supposed record revenues fell by half a billion dollars because of covid? ��. Nah they were never that high in the first place, why is why he needed instant loans to keep us a float.

get the fuck outta here, ya bum. :lol:

'business 101 book '

genuinely thought you wanted to have a decent conversation. LOL

jamrock

Jamrock with the arrogance to correct Forbes on the Barca record revenue.

What a lad.

Again jamdav shows in inability to understand anything that requires actually intelligence, a bit of comprehension,if the information isn't in black & white for him to copy & paste, it goes over his head completely.

Just remember this if nothing else in flight, a good leader is someone who knows how to pick the talent around him and uses their talents to the benefit of the organization as an whole.

AKA the board.

Still the best dumb line I've heard on here to this date 🤣

SmilerBam

Doesn't sound boring at all to give playing time to young talents.

Top 4 will happen anyway imo.

What makes you so optimistic about that? Messi scored 32 goals last season in the league. Who is gonna step up and bring those goals? Don't forget our defence is in shambles. You really think we have a good team? We are so shit it s shambles. If we would have been in the EPL, we would be somewhere where Arsenal is. Even in La Liga, we are not a sure bet with the current squad for CL. People will see.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
People actually talking shit about Laporta not signing Messi and ruining the club financially even further. No surprise they believed Messi brought Barca 300/400 M of revenue when they where trying to defend that ridiculous contract Bartomeu gave him when it got leaked.

JamDav1982

What makes you so optimistic about that? Messi scored 32 goals last season in the league. Who is gonna step up and bring those goals? Don't forget our defence is in shambles. You really think we have a good team? We are so shit it s shambles. If we would have been in the EPL, we would be somewhere where Arsenal is. Even in La Liga, we are not a sure bet with the current squad for CL. People will see.

Predicting top four in La Liga is not quite saying Barca have a good team.

Where do you think Barca will end up in league?

jamrock

get the fuck outta here, ya bum. :lol:

'business 101 book '

genuinely thought you wanted to have a decent conversation. LOL

🤣🤣🤣🤣, Bum definitely not that,can't be a director at maersk if you a bum friend lol. You just dump,that's all it is really.

Was trying to guide to into a better understanding of numbers but since you don't want it, that's okay.

I'll give you a short story, my new managing director came in this year and figured out finance director immediately after looking over the books, because he reported "record revenues".... Again revenues are the single easiest thing to manipulate in business.

One day you'll understand.

SmilerBam

Predicting top four in La Liga is not quite saying Barca have a good team.

Where do you think Barca will end up in league?

It will be a fight for fourth place. So, 4 or 5 imo. It will be a struggle without Messi in the first season especially, with the shittest defence in club's history and with a mediocre manger. If last 2 years were considered tough, this one will be one of the worse seasons in our history. Our luck is that La Liga is very weak, and that is why we have chance for top 4.

JamDav1982

Forbes to employ Jamrock and his amazing Managing Director to review next years rich list.

The lad thinks it makes him sound impressive...yuk.

JamDav1982

It will be a fight for fourth place. So, 4 or 5 imo. It will be a struggle without Messi in the first season especially, with the shittest defence in club's history and with a mediocre manger. If last 2 years were considered tough, this one will be one of the worse seasons in our history. Our luck is that La Liga is very weak, and that is why we have chance for top 4.

Barca have far better squad than any team that could finish 5th.

SmilerBam

Barca have far better squad than any team that could finish 5th.

Tell me that incredible squad. Who? Maybe De Jong. Griezzmann will be again a non entity, it's not Messi who sabotaged him, he is just overrated. Pedri is too young, Fati is also very young and he comes after a very serious injury. Than we have some washed up veterans like Busquets, Alba and Pique, inconsistent and not to good young prospects in Dembele and Dest. And the new ''signings'' that remains to be seen if we can register. And they are all underwhelming at least. So what is this incredible squad you are talking about? Sevilla was pretty close to us last year with Messi being Pichichi winner. I think they will leapfrog us. And we have the shittest manager in the first 5 teams in Spain. Let's see.

Home of Barca Fans