Joan Laporta

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Imagine ruining the club financially then having the audacity to send that letter (if it's true ofc).

Edit : To no one's surprise that clown Bartomeu actually approves of the CVC deal.

Last edited:

Devils

Barto to Laporta: Our Board of Directors started in 2010 with losses of 80 million euros, this is the disastrous legacy you have left us

-Bartomeu asks Laporta to publish the audit carried out and if there are any illegal facts, he will answer them in court.

-Bartomeu is surprised that Laporta's Barca did not continue to sue Neymar. He estimates that the club "had a shortfall" of 16.5M since he estimates that the club would have won the lawsuit.

Stunning

Devils

Bartomeu: Our Board of Directors set an election date for March 2021, and we aimed to continue making the necessary decisions to avoid this financial situation. The new board of directors did not take any new decisions during this period, and this indicates its inaction.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
For the people that don't want to read that essay Bartomeu posted , it mostly boils down to him blaming all the financial woes on COVID and saying he could have rectified everything if he was in office for the entire season.

Vladinho

For the people that don't want to read that essay Bartomeu posted , it mostly boils down to him blaming all the financial woes on COVID and saying he could have rectified everything if he was in office for the entire season.

Excellent summary. That man is dellusional. Should be banned from being in charge in any corporation. Hell, he would probably bankrupt a kindergarten. There is too much silence from Laporta these days....he should really speak clearly in the coming days.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm sure Laporta being an attorney himself who won his case against the last board didn't decide to settle with the Neymars without a reason. Probably saw us losing or having a realistic chance of losing that case.

FC433

I'm sure Laporta being an attorney himself who won his case against the last board didn't decide to settle with the Neymars without a reason. Probably saw us losing or having a realistic chance of losing that case.
Let us see what Laporta has to say. I would like to know why.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'd rather us not sell Barca Corporate at all, selling it should be the last resort. In light of our rejection of the CVC deal, selling 49% of Barca Incorporate is also a form of "mortgaging our future".

Haven't read Bartomeu's letter in full but if he included that 220m (from selling stakes of Barca Corporate) and the potentially 350m from the ESL in the budget, he is a moron.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I'd rather us not sell Barca Corporate at all, selling it should be the last resort. In light of our rejection of the CVC deal, selling 49% of Barca Incorporate is also a form of "mortgaging our future".

Haven't read Bartomeu's letter in full but if he included that 220m (from selling stakes of Barca Corporate) and the potentially 350m from the ESL in the budget, he is a moron.

He did , he also included that 200M~ from the CVC deal.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He did , he also included that 200M~ from the CVC deal.

Jesus. 220m + 350m + 200m = 770m, not including any money from our three traditional revenue sections (matchday, broadcasting and commercial), from which he only expect 110m (the original 21/22 budget was 880m, I think)?

Jesus Christ. I don't know what to say about Bartomeu.

jamrock

Bartomeu would basically mortgage the entire clubs future (bara cooperate + CVC) and hope the super league worked out, to fix all the BS he did while president.
🤣

mssarm

Barto came up with this shit because he understands majority of fans blame him for Messi. Also Laporta is making really big decisions about the future of the club and it makes him more vulnerable. But his letter just proved that he is still clueless idiot.

serghei

Good that we got rid of the clown. The guy is a master of short term gain with potential disastrous consequences in medium to long term.

He is like a sailor who is stranded on a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean 30 days from the nearest land. And he has food and water that will barely last him 30 days if he eats the minimum required per day to survive. And the idiot fills his belly up with food in the first week and drinks all the water and then dies 5 days after. This is Bartomeu.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans