Joan Laporta

snowy

What did teach you in school to do in case there is fire? Panic or be calm?

When working food prep in the kitchen of St.Regis, pissing on it usually did the job :chef:

except for that one time when I had too much Russo-Baltique #c.u.i

El Gato

Villarato!
I agree with Sid observation tho - why do La Liga feel need to highlight this. Jibes are high-school juvenile level. Just process the paperwork instead of telling everyone else how incompetent the club is, we already know that :lol:

Sterlingfan2000

Jesus christ this club.. but still I don't think Barca would've actually handed in registration if the numbers weren't correct.

As I understand Pique cut his wages but they were 25% above the wage Limit. Piques salary isn't even 5% of the wage bill , so how they registered them ?

What math is going on

Sterlingfan2000

It's obvious La Liga are at some kind of war with Barca and Madrid.

Of course , Barca and Madrid still want the Super League and have binding agreement with English Clubs.

A Super League would destroy La Liga income. Barca and Madrid are official enemy's with La Liga now

serghei

Of course , Barca and Madrid still want the Super League and have binding agreement with English Clubs.

A Super League would destroy La Liga income. Barca and Madrid are official enemy's with La Liga now

Probably CVC stuff has a role as well. Bad blood between the 3.

Porque

Don't forget LaLiga are run by the guys who said circa 2015 "we realized people called the league LaLiga and not Liga LFP so we decided to change the name".

Geniuses, they are not. Just clowns without makeup.

Home of Barca Fans