Joan Laporta

Messigician

Several banners against President Laporta are seen on the outskirts of the Camp Nou:

- 'Servant of Florentino'
- 'You're in Ibiza and Messi in Paris'
- 'Barcelona is not your business'
- 'Laporta traitor'. [via @moillorens]

Barto's letter impact already being felt

FinBarcelonafan

Several banners against President Laporta are seen on the outskirts of the Camp Nou:

- 'Servant of Florentino'
- 'You're in Ibiza and Messi in Paris'
- 'Barcelona is not your business'
- 'Laporta traitor'. [via @moillorens]

Barto's letter impact already being felt

Confirms socios are as past it as amigos. ****

They only react now?

terryzinc

Laporta picked Depay Garcia Emerson Aguero any other new signings over Messi. He could have kept Messi but no new players added. Messi wanted to stay Laporta did not want him. It is simple as that. Laporta is as bad as Barto.

Also he could have given away players for cheap in order to reduce the wage bill but he wanted to keep them again over Messi.

Last edited:

messi2140

6racies Xavi
These socios are actual clowns. [MENTION=5226]El Gato[/MENTION] need FCBarca here to tell us more about the media blackout Bartomeu is causing.

Birdy

Confirms socios are as past it as amigos. ****

They only react now?

Confirms they have no grip on reality.

They only moved to the motion of no confidence, once Messi sent that bureaufax.
As if the previous 4-5 years under Barto, the team was cruising, there were no problems (on and off the pitch).

With those slow minds reacting and deciding about Barca, we will never gonna see a bright future

terryzinc

That's just not true.
Yes it is Messi is geting 25 million at PSG we could afford 25 million figure out how much Depay Garcia Emerson etc are making. FIgure out how much salary Braithwaite Sergi Greizmann are making.

He did NOT want Messi He made it look like he wanted him. But he did not want him.

CVC deal passed anyway if he really wanted Messi he could have signed that deal. Refusing the deal ONLY for Super League was idiotic. There will be no Super League. All the teams in La Liga will benefit from CVC except Barca and RM. BUT again if he really wanted Messi he signs the CVC deal - even Tebas said that!!!

This is not how you treat your greatest player the greatest player ever. I hate PSG even more than RM. But I feel happy for Messi. He is with a professional organization that tries to win signs good players and is filled with his friends. Remember Suarez last year?

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Yes it is Messi is geting 25 million at PSG we could afford 25 million figure out how much Depay Garcia Emerson etc are making. FIgure out how much salary Braithwaite Sergi Greizmann are making.

He did NOT want Messi He made it look like he wanted him. But he did not want him.

Messi is getting 70m salary at PSG as well as signing on fees and large 'loyalty bonus'.

Although could argue the club could have renewed contract before it run out and kept him... but that would have stopped the new signings.

But to compare the salary Messi was offered at Barca/PSG to what new signings cost. It is not even close.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Was talking about this post

Considering no other censure motion ever accumulated this many signatures, it's already impressive. Throw into it the fact that there was a media blackout from Grupo Godo whereby the majority of socis weren't even aware there was an active motion ongoing. Then, consider there are no match going fans and COVID era of confinement and you still do not see hurdles? Good grief man, who are you kidding

Social media? You mean the basis for the I3 Barcagate also emanating from Bartomeu to attack on social media to spread propaganda and players/families?

Altogether willfully ignorant or on a WUM

The famous social media blackout from Bartomeu. Seeing those banners , I was guessing that the blackout is still ongoing. :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
Was talking about this post

The famous social media blackout from Bartomeu. Seeing those banners , I was guessing that the blackout is still ongoing. :lol:

Ah yes classic
NGL people like FCBarca is the reason folk clowned on Barcelona who nurtured and encouraged siege mentality for so long.

These old cunts who still think it's 1980s and holding memberships w/o slightest awareness need to F right off irrespective whether they support Barca or RM cuz they cause the same problems that remain unsolved for generations. I sometimes wonder if fan awareness is as poor in Bundesliga. I imagine the voting nonsense that arose during elections last year would never be a problem in Germany :lol:

Messigician

CVC deal passed anyway if he really wanted Messi he could have signed that deal. Refusing the deal ONLY for Super League was idiotic. There will be no Super League. All the teams in La Liga will benefit from CVC except Barca and RM. BUT again if he really wanted Messi he signs the CVC deal - even Tebas said that!!!

This is not how you treat your greatest player the greatest player ever. I hate PSG even more than RM. But I feel happy for Messi. He is with a professional organization that tries to win signs good players and is filled with his friends. Remember Suarez last year?

So much this

terryzinc

We could have afforded Messi if Laporta did some of these things:
1) no new signings
2) dump a few players just to get rid of salary
3) sign CVC

Laporta did NOT want Messi. Messi is not a liar when he wanted to leave he said so when he wanted to stay he said so.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans