Joan Laporta

akaranzo

Let me guess. Bartomeu is better? :lol:
[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION] is literally a bot that Bartomeu commissioned to be created when he was doing the whole ''slander our own players through social media'' thing. I'm sure of it. Best thing to do is block him :)

malvolio

So this summer is basically cleaning job

Could have said that from the beginning, but wouldn't have won shit.

While I'm all in favour of democracy in general, even if it has its flaws. Seeing politicians lie time and again because it suits their position I will never come to terms with.

Main problem with this socios model is that it clashes with the fact club is run like a business.

fergus90

Rebuilds take time and patience. Something that takes more than one summer. If people want to parade for Bartomeu that?s up to them, but it tells me you have very short memories.

khaled_a_d

Could have said that from the beginning, but wouldn't have won shit.

While I'm all in favour of democracy in general, even if it has its flaws. Seeing politicians lie time and again because it suits their position I will never come to terms with.

Main problem with this socios model is that it clashes with the fact club is run like a business.

Politicians lies because people never accepted the truth and prefer to hear comforting lies.
If people preferred the honest bold truth, politicians would have turned into saints :lol:
You think Socios were going to accept him saying: nah, we are unlikely to keep Messi, but I am trying to convince Tebas in hope to find a solution?
Or hey folks, we are going to be bad this year, but please buy all camp nou available tickets so we can move forward?
That would have solved nothing and would have caused us more trouble than what we already have.

Last edited:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Laporta knows we most likely won't win a trophy this season. But he knows no trophies, chunk less debt, club clean out the waste is much better long term than no trophies, debt not improved that much, wasters getting paid for no positive outcome.

FC433

Will wait a bit for deals to be finalized before I share my opinion. So far, and according to the recent reports, Laporta did not do as well as I thought he was going to. I expected a lot better from him since he got experience on his side.

Messigician

Will wait a bit for deals to be finalized before I share my opinion. So far, and according to the recent reports, Laporta did not do as well as I thought he was going to. I expected a lot better from him since he got experience on his side.

Was all Txiki, Rosell, and others

Home of Barca Fans