Joan Laporta

terryzinc

this idiot could not wait to get rid of Messi and bring in Ferran and Raphina and keep Dembele trash

also I a sick of this coach does not first Barca's style and all the talk about FCB DNA it is time to change

the Barca style has been figured out and is no longer relevant

Tuchel would be a huge improvement so would Conte Pochettino any real coach instead of someone like Xavi

Last edited:

iniestaGOAT

this idiot could not wait to get rid of Messi and bring in Ferran and Raphina and keep Dembele trash

also I a sick of this coach does not first Barca's style and all the talk about FCB DNA it is time to change

Tuchel would be a huge improvement so would Conte Pochettino any real coach instead of someone like Xavi

Chill

Laporta is god

Respekt_III

Anti-everything

Fuck off retard.
Messi 50m a year.... Keep beating that drum
I'd rather stay with xavi then endure a fucking Conte or tuchel.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

u egg

ajnotkeith

Ferran Raphinha and Dembele probably don't get paid together half of what Messi was asking for. How do you compare Messi with any of those players knowing his wage is 10x higher? Totally different consideration.

He left because we didn't have the money to pay him, it's that simple, we are not an oil club and we are in financial difficulties, he chose to go make money at PSG. Unfortunate truth we still can't seem to accept here.

terryzinc

Ferran Raphinha and Dembele probably don't get paid together half of what Messi was asking for. How do you compare Messi with any of those players knowing his wage is 10x higher? Totally different consideration.

He left because we didn't have the money to pay him, it's that simple, we are not an oil club and we are in financial difficulties, he chose to go make money at PSG. Unfortunate truth we still can't seem to accept here.

WRONG all these players together make more money than Messi and all have less goals and assists COMBINED Messi was offering FCB a discount but Laporta thought he was done so they dumped him like Barto dumped Suarez so you see we could have kept Mess but Laporta and Xavi cannot evaluate talent any better than Barto could

delancey

WRONG all these players together make more money than Messi and all have less goals and assists COMBINED Messi was offering FCB a discount but Laporta thought he was done so they dumped him like Barto dumped Suarez so you see we could have kept Mess but Laporta and Xavi cannot evaluate talent any better than Barto could

We could not afford Messi at that point in time. Full stop. :lol:

malvolio

Messi. Is there a real option?

"We're going to do something to recognize who has been the best player in the history of Barcelona. On Sunday, he will be 18 years old when he made his debut. We want to give him a gift, it's a private thing. We have it very much in our memory. I'll see him on the ballon d'or in Paris and I know Barca means a lot to him. He's a PSG player and we wouldn't do anyone any favors."

He can't stop lying about Messi, can't he? Always playing mind games as if to not dissapoint the fans.

Messigician

Blood on his hands

Aguero: "When Messi was about to extend his contract with Bar?a, every couple of days he got excited - ?take a picture of me with the Bar?a shirt?, he used to ask me."

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yeah look at what move on from Messi get us, back to back Europa League with toothless attack

It's not like we were not getting humiliated with Messi every year in CL. This year we were largely unlucky, fucked by injuries, refs and Xavi's tactics/selection. Should win LL, build up that momentum and go far in the CL next season

Porque

Not renewing Messi has saved us from results like 8-2, 4-0 (x3).

That Benfica game last year would have ended anywhere between 4-0 and 8-2 if Messi played.

Home of Barca Fans